Jurlique Arnica Cream Review: Does This Moisturizer Really Work?
Jurlique Arnica Cream Overview:
Jurlique Arnica Cream is a rich moisturizer formulated with Arnica extracts to help quell skin irritation and puffiness. It provides the skin with excellent moisture to keep dryness, flaking, and other skin conditions related to hydration at bay. This action gives the skin a noticeable improvement in firmness and smoothness. With its high concentration of antioxidative ingredients, it also provides the skin protection from harmful environmental elements.
This cream can be acquired from their official website for $37. You get a 1.4oz cream on a tube for your $37. You can also see this Arnica cream posted at their authorized retailer and other third-party resellers. To know more about what this product can do for you, read this Jurlique Arnica Cream review:
About Jurlique Arnica Cream – Does It Really Work?
Jurlique Arnica Cream is a product conceived with a goal of connecting people back to nature. At Jurlique, they aim to bring people closer to nature by using ingredients and raw materials that are sensibly harvested and processed following ethical guidelines. Through this, they manage to come up with safe and effective products that every single user would love to use.
According to the company, Jurlique Arnica Cream Can Deliver The Following Benefits:
- Have a relaxed and refreshed skin with smooth and silky texture.
- Maintain optimal skin health, repair, and protect the skin from harmful elements.
- Relieves skin redness, irritation, puffiness, and blemishes.
Is this the product for you? Continue reading this review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Arnica Cream?
Jurlique Arnica Cream ingredients are carefully tested to make sure that it’s safe and gives quick results. Here are some ingredients on its list:
- Arnica Flower Extract: This extract is a highly prized plant derivative that effectively suppresses inflammation and other skin irritation.
Directions To Use:
This Jurlique Arnica Cream is indicated for irritated skin and can be used as often as you need it. Warm a small amount of this cream on your fingertips and massage over the affected area. This cream should not be applied to broken skin.
- Soothes skin irritation and eases blemishes.
- Gives the skin hydration to keep it from drying up.
- This cream gives the skin a layer of protection from oxidative damage.
- The price of this cream is quite high.
- This cream contains large portions of alcohol.
- It’s unfortunate that this product does not deal with uneven discoloration of skin left by scars.
Does Jurlique Arnica Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no Jurlique Arnica Cream side-effects that have been fully documented yet. However, the large amounts of alcohol and arnica mean that:
- Alcohol can dry up the skin in large amounts. Too much use can result in excessive dryness and flaking.
- Arnica extract is not known to have extreme side effects topically. However, when applied to broken skin, larger portions can be directly absorbed and may cause skin irritation.
Jurlique Arnica Cream Customer Reviews:
Below are some Jurlique Arnica Cream reviews:
- “this is great for dark circles under the eyes (as recommended by a beautician) the only thing is that it’s quite heavy and takes some time to absorb there so i can only use it at night.
Once of the best things to use this for is bruises. I had banged my nose against my mum’s metal gate when closing it because it got caught so i immediately slathered arnica cream all over the area for a week. I had no visable bruising or marks (although i was still in a lot of pain from it). It does make them dissappear so quickly.
If can also be used to help uneven tones, it’s such a great versatile product!!!” –Joburkey on Beautyheaven
- “First of all, the packaging is ugly. I never thought of buying any Jurlique’s products because they looked very ordinary to me. Until I met a pushy Jurlique lady, she was hard selling me this Arnica cream when she knew I’m dying to fade some tiny acne-scars on my cheeks. She was so confident saying that this Arnica Cream will certainly fade the scars. Since it isn’t too expensive, I decided to give it a go. Once again, I’ve proved that ‘never ever listen to a cosmetic SA’.
Hm…it isn’t all that bad, not too greasy as a moisturiser, and the price is OK. But, no results for scars fading, unfortunately. I use it under my eye areas as well, it has slightly soothed my dehydration lines. Sadly, I don’t like the scent, honey-scented that smells so sweetttt. OK product, not special enough to repurchase again.” –Shirfene on Makeupalley
Jurlique Arnica Cream promises to heal skin irritation and reduce inflammation. However, with its large alcohol content, it may lead to skin dryness. The price is also high compared with similar creams in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: