Jurlique Arnica Cream Review: Does This Moisturizer Really Work?
Jurlique Arnica Cream Overview:
Jurlique Arnica Cream is a rich moisturizer formulated with Arnica extracts to help quell skin irritation and puffiness. It provides the skin with excellent moisture to keep dryness, flaking, and other skin conditions related to hydration at bay. This action gives the skin a noticeable improvement in firmness and smoothness. With its high concentration of antioxidative ingredients, it also provides the skin protection from harmful environmental elements.
This cream can be acquired from their official website for $37. You get a 1.4oz cream on a tube for your $37. You can also see this Arnica cream posted at their authorized retailer and other third-party resellers. To know more about what this product can do for you, read this Jurlique Arnica Cream review:
About Jurlique Arnica Cream – Does It Really Work?
Jurlique Arnica Cream is a product conceived with a goal of connecting people back to nature. At Jurlique, they aim to bring people closer to nature by using ingredients and raw materials that are sensibly harvested and processed following ethical guidelines. Through this, they manage to come up with safe and effective products that every single user would love to use.
According to the company, Jurlique Arnica Cream Can Deliver The Following Benefits:
- Have a relaxed and refreshed skin with smooth and silky texture.
- Maintain optimal skin health, repair, and protect the skin from harmful elements.
- Relieves skin redness, irritation, puffiness, and blemishes.
Is this the product for you? Continue reading this review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Arnica Cream?
Jurlique Arnica Cream ingredients are carefully tested to make sure that it’s safe and gives quick results. Here are some ingredients on its list:
- Arnica Flower Extract: This extract is a highly prized plant derivative that effectively suppresses inflammation and other skin irritation.
Directions To Use:
This Jurlique Arnica Cream is indicated for irritated skin and can be used as often as you need it. Warm a small amount of this cream on your fingertips and massage over the affected area. This cream should not be applied to broken skin.
- Soothes skin irritation and eases blemishes.
- Gives the skin hydration to keep it from drying up.
- This cream gives the skin a layer of protection from oxidative damage.
- The price of this cream is quite high.
- This cream contains large portions of alcohol.
- It’s unfortunate that this product does not deal with uneven discoloration of skin left by scars.
Does Jurlique Arnica Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no Jurlique Arnica Cream side-effects that have been fully documented yet. However, the large amounts of alcohol and arnica mean that:
- Alcohol can dry up the skin in large amounts. Too much use can result in excessive dryness and flaking.
- Arnica extract is not known to have extreme side effects topically. However, when applied to broken skin, larger portions can be directly absorbed and may cause skin irritation.
Jurlique Arnica Cream promises to heal skin irritation and reduce inflammation. However, with its large alcohol content, it may lead to skin dryness. The price is also high compared with similar creams in the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: