Jurlique Calendula Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Jurlique Calendula Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Jurlique Calendula Cream is a rich moisturizer that gives hydration even for the most sensitive skin. This product not only hydrates the skin, but it also gives relief from skin irritation. This cream is specially formulated to be non-greasy and weightless so that you will not be bothered having it on your skin, especially if you have a reactive skin. With its nourishing formulation, it helps restore optimal skin health. Although, this product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
This moisturizing cream can be purchased from their official website for $37 for every 40ml tube. If you want a cream that maintains the beauty and health of your skin, check out this Jurlique Calendula Cream review!
Jurlique Calendula Cream – Does It Really Work?
Jurlique was founded by a husband and wife who wanted to make a difference and bring us closer to nature. A tandem of a biochemist and a botanist bought the world skincare product that uses plant and plant-derived extract that gives excellent nourishment to the skin to bring back its radiant and youthful glow. By utilizing natural resources responsibly, they manufacture a safe and effective product that is effective even for people with ultra-sensitive skin.
Based on the company’s claims, Jurlique Calendula Cream can do the following for your skin:
- Give the skin intensive moisture without feeling greasy.
- Calms the skin after getting exposed to environmental aggressors.
- Give you a softer skin and a smooth, silky feel.
Is this product for you? Continue reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Calendula Cream?
Jurlique Calendula Cream ingredients are carefully harvested from their partner farms. Here are some of it:
- Calendula Flower Extract: This extract is rich in antioxidant and has an anti-inflammatory effect that addresses skin irritation and redness.
How to apply Jurlique Calendula Cream
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests to moisturize and quell skin irritation, warm a small amount of Jurlique Calendula Cream on your fingertips and apply it as needed.
- This cream should not be applied to broken skin.
Benefits of Jurlique Calendula Cream
- This cream gives the skin intense moisture while protecting it from early signs of skin aging. However, The ingredient may have to undergo further independent efficacy studies.
- Using this calendula cream relieves skin discomfort, irritation, and swelling.
- This product leaves the skin with a smooth and silky feeling.
Disadvantages of Jurlique Calendula Cream
- This cream has a steep price.
- Some people did not find this cream to have any noticeable effect on their skin.
- This moisturizing and healing cream caused some allergic reaction in some users.
Does Jurlique Calendula Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Jurlique Calendula Cream side-effects can range from mild to severe. Most side-effects can be attributed to the plant attributes and do not have high prevalence. People with highly reactive skin and known plant allergies may be prone to the following:
- Dryness, redness, swelling, rashes, and other forms of irritation that can be caused by an allergy.
- Anaphylaxis, although rare, can be caused by some plant ingredients.
Final Verdict: Jurlique Calendula Cream
Jurlique Calendula Cream promises to give the skin hydration and heal redness and other skin irritation. However, it is a little pricey for its quantity. Also, people with known plant allergies may get some rashes or allergic reaction from it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."