Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist?
As per the manufacturer, Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist gives moisture and clarifies skin. Using this mist refreshes the skin and takes away its tired look.
This moisturizer mist is formulated without alcohol to make sure that your skin cells will not be dehydrated from using this. This calming mist is formulated with calendula extract to help soothe skin irritation.
This mist is available at their official website in 100ml mist bottles. Each bottle costs $38. However, some users did not like the sticky residue that this mist leaves behind.
Are you looking for a product that can reduce skin redness? Take a look at this Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist review!
Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist : Does It Really Work?
Jurlique takes pride in the process of selecting raw materials and manufacturing skin care products. They carefully select and harvest every ingredient from certified biodynamic farms that do not use artificial and synthetic farm implements. The company was born in unspoiled South Australian Hills. Its founders are the couple named Ulrike and Jurgen Klein.
This gives them the freshest ingredients and the purest extracts to make excellent beauty and skincare products.
The company claims that they have formulated Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist to soothe and comfort irritated skin. It is also formulated to maintain skin hydration and give it a radiant glow.
Does this product work? You should keep on reading this review!
- This mist gives your skin a lively radiant glow.
- It helps soothe irritated and blemished skin.
- It also helps moisturize the skin and maintain its hydration.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist?
Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist Ingredients are planted and harvested from their biodynamic farms to ensure quality.
Here are some of the ingredients of this product:
- Calendula Flower Extract: This flower extract is known for its calming and soothing effect that helps quell skin redness and inflammation. People with allergy to plants from Compositae family may also develop allergic reactions to this.
- Chamomile Flower Extract: This flower extract greatly helps in keeping the skin calm and giving it moisture. It also helps condition the skin and enhance absorption of skincare products.This may also trigger unwanted allergic reactions and skin irritation.
- Aloe Vera Extract: For centuries, Aloe Vera extract has been used to soothe irritated skin while keeping it thoroughly moisturized. Prolonged use of this ingredient may lead to allergic reactions.
- Caprylic/Capric triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Spritz it directly on cleansed and toned face.
- Alternatively, you can spritz the mist on your hands and gently press it on to the face.
- The manufacturer advises using this product twice daily for best results.
Benefits Of Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist
- With the combination of soothing plant extracts, this mist helps relieve skin irritation, redness, and swelling.
- This mist gives conditions the skin and helps in the absorption of skin care products. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This calming mist relaxes the skin to give it a fresh glow.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist
- This mist is plain expensive.
- Some people find the scent of this mist awkwardly overwhelming.
- Some user reviews indicate that this mist did not really do anything for their skin.
- The users did not like the sticky feeling upon application.
- The pump packaging of the product tends to dispense a lot of the product, increasing product wastage.
Does Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist Have Any Side-Effects?
Looking at the plant ingredients of this calming mist, we can expect that:
- Some of this mist’s plant ingredients can cause redness and irritation brought by allergy.
Final Verdict: Jurlique Calendula Redness Rescue Calming Mist
Although Jurlique Calendula Redness Calming Mist, was intended for people with sensitive skin, some users had skin irritation from using this product. Lastly, this product is expensive for the benefits and values it claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: