Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream Review: Does This Moisturizer Really Work?
Jurlique Day Care Cream Overview:
Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream is a skin moisturizing cream used to hydrate and improve the skin’s elasticity. It also functions to protect the skin against environmental radicals.
The moisturizing cream retails at $60.00.
About Jurlique Day Care Cream- Does It Really Work?
Jurlique is a company that is operated and managed by a couple—biochemist Dr. Jurgen Klein and Botanist Ulrike Klein.
This product can be used for both dry and sensitive skin. It has been formulated using organic herbs that leave the skin moisturized and glowing. Some of the reviews have shown that this cream works while others have expressed dissatisfaction. The reviews could mean the cream works according to the user’s skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Day Care Cream?
Jurlique Day Care Cream ingredients are:
- Rosa canina Fruit Oil – used for its antioxidant properties. There is not enough information that can tell that this ingredient is safe to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Glycerin – helps to keep the skin moisturized.
- Sunflower seed oil - rich in natural fatty acids and helps to keep the skin hydrated as well as repair the skin’s barrier. If you have allergy to ragweed and other related plants, you may also develop an allergic reaction upon use of this ingredient.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate- helps to make sure that the formula is stable and emulsified.
- Water-this is used to aid in the dissolving process of the skin make them to be available for the skin.
Directions Of Use:
Put a pearl sized amount of the cream on the fingertips. Warm the cream by rubbing your fingertips together. Apply the cream onto the face, neck and décolletage gently. Use this twice a day—in the morning and at night.
- Leaves the skin smooth.
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Protects the skin against UV rays and free radicals.
- It improves the skin’s elasticity.
- It can be used for a sensitive skin.
- The amount of the ingredients has not been given.
- The product contains fragrant chemicals that are highly sensitizing to the skin.
- It also has retinol which can increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun so it must be worn with sunscreen.
- Many users believe that it is not moisturizing enough for dry skin.
- The users did not like the sticky and greasy feeling that it leaves behind after application.
Does Jurliqueday Care Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effect of Jurlique Day Care Cream is irritation which may be caused by some of the ingredients. Reviews have however reported minimum chances of occurrence.
Our skin is exposed to many harmful radicals and UV rays which cause damage on the skin. Sometimes the damage can be reversed or not. It is for this reason the manufacturer came up with Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream to act as a shield before we can embark on our daily activities and at night as we relax.
The manufacturer however has not given the amount of ingredients used to make the cream. Additionally, some of the ingredients used may cause irritation to the skin. As such the user is advised to survey the market for better creams and compare them according to the available reviews to be able to get the best.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: