Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Jurlique Day Care Cream?
As manufacturer claims, Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream is a skin moisturizing cream used to hydrate and improve the skin’s elasticity. It also functions to protect the skin against environmental radicals.
The moisturizing cream retails at $44.00.
Jurlique is a company that is operated and managed by a couple—biochemist Dr. Jurgen Klein and Botanist Ulrike Klein.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Jurlique Day Care Cream – Does It Really Work?
This product can be used for both dry and sensitive skin. It has been formulated using organic herbs that leave the skin moisturized and glowing. Some of the reviews have shown that this cream works while others have expressed dissatisfaction. The reviews could mean the cream works according to the user’s skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Day Care Cream?
Jurlique Day Care Cream ingredients are:
- Rosa canina Fruit Oil – Used for its antioxidant properties. There is not enough information that can tell that this ingredient is safe to be used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Glycerin – This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sunflower seed oil – Rich in natural fatty acids and helps to keep the skin hydrated as well as repair the skin’s barrier. If you have allergy to ragweed and other related plants, you may also develop an allergic reaction upon use of this ingredient.
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate- Helps to make sure that the formula is stable and emulsified.
- Water- This is used to aid in the dissolving process of the skin make them to be available for the skin.
How To Apply Jurlique Day Care Cream
As guided bu manufacturer:
- Put a pearl sized amount of the cream on the fingertips. Warm the cream by rubbing your fingertips together.
- Apply the cream onto the face, neck and decolletage gently.
- Use this twice a day—in the morning and at night.
Benefits Of Jurlique Day Care Cream
- Leaves the skin smooth. Although it may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Protects the skin against UV rays and free radicals.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Day Care Cream
- The amount of the ingredients has not been given.
- The product contains fragrant chemicals that are highly sensitizing to the skin.
- It also has retinol which can increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun so it must be worn with sunscreen.
- Many users believe that it is not moisturizing enough for dry skin.
- The users did not like the sticky and greasy feeling that it leaves behind after application.
Does Jurliqueday Care Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effect of Jurlique Day Care Cream is irritation which may be caused by some of the ingredients.
Final Verdict : Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream
Our skin is exposed to many harmful radicals and UV rays which cause damage on the skin. Sometimes the damage can be reversed or not. It is for this reason the manufacturer came up with Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream to act as a shield before we can embark on our daily activities and at night as we relax.
The manufacturer however has not given the amount of ingredients used to make the cream. Additionally, some of the ingredients used may cause irritation to the skin. As such the user is advised to survey the market for better creams and compare them according to the available reviews to be able to get the best.
Facial moisturizing products are in no short supply today, and this large selection might make the process of choosing the best moisturizer for your personal needs to seem a bit overwhelming. Fortunately, we’ve taken the time to research each of the top facial moisturizers on how they rate in several different key categories. More specifically, we believe that every quality moisturizer should provide the basic benefit of improving overall facial skin appearance, including both skin tone and skin texture. Additionally, a quality moisturizer should contain compounds that are capable of binding to collagen fibres in order to provide the most long term results. Finally, facial moisturizers should ideally be able to deeply cleanse skin at the same time that they moisturize it. Below is a summary of our findings regarding the top facial moisturizers and these key considerations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: