Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Jurlique Hand Cream?
According to the manufacture Jurlique Hand Cream, USD 19 for a 40 ml tube, claims to be a protective moisturizer that can restore the smoothness and youthfulness of the hands.
Jurlique is a skin care company that was established by Dr. Jurgen Klein and Ulrike, both of whom wishes to reestablish the connection between nature and the people. At heart of all of their products are the iconic natural ingredients that have been grown in Adelaide Hills where the company first started.
If you are looking for a cream that can keep your hands soft and supple, you should check out this Jurlique Hand Cream review!
Jurlique Hand, Cream – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that the cream has been formulated to moisturize, smoothen, soften and hydrate the hands. It also promises to leave it glowing and protected. However, this cream contains drying and irritating ingredients like alcohol and fragrances which may harm the skin.
To know if this product does work, check out this review.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Hand Cream?
Some of the active Jurlique Hand Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil: This contains high amounts of monosaturated fats that has moisturizing, regenerating and nourishing properties on the skin. It can restore the protective barrier of the skin and prevent the loss of moisture.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract: This flower extract has been proven to have soothing and calming properties. It can also deliver moisture to the skin and prevent inflammation.
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: This has long been known in the history as a healing plant because of the high amounts of antioxidants that it contains. In addition to that, it also delivers a gentle exfoliating effects on the skin to keep it smooth and glowing.
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: This is a known moisturizer/ skin rejuvenator. This contains a good amount of nourishing vitamin E and the protective vitamin C. When used in large amounts, this may bring a yellowish tint to the skin.
- Soybean Oil: This oil is rich in vitamin E which can condition the skin and protect it from possible signs of aging. However, this may cause allergic reactions for those that have hypersensitivity issues with soy.
How To Apply Jurlique Hand Cream
- For best results, apply a thin layer of Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream to your hands.
- Massage the product into the skin until it has been fully absorbed.
- You can apply this in the morning and re-apply throughout the day.
Benefits Of Jurlique Hand Cream
- The hand cream has an uplifting citrus scent.
- It keeps the skin supple and soft. Although there are limited reviews backing up this claim.
- It does not contain parabens.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Hand Cream
- For a hand cream, the price is a bit high.
- The hand cream has fragrance.
- It also contains phenoxyethanol.
- According to users, the scent is long lasting, but the hydration is not.
- This also has alcohols which can dry the skin.
Does Jurlique Hand Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Due to its alcohol and fragrance content, you might experience the following Jurlique Hand Cream side-effects:
Final Verdict : Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream
Jurlique Hand Cream claims to be a cream that can protect, moisturize and soothe the skin. However, many users claim that only the scent of the cream is long- lasting. According to them, the moisture is short-lived.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."