Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream Review: Does This Moisturizer Really Work?
Jurlique Hand Cream Overview
Jurlique Hand Cream, USD 19 for a 40 ml tube, claims to be a protective moisturizer that can restore the smoothness and youthfulness of the hands. If you are looking for a cream that can keep your hands soft and supple, you should check out this Jurlique Hand Cream review!
About Jurlique Hand, Cream – Does It Really Work?
Jurlique is a skin care company that was established by Dr. Jurgen Klein and Ulrike, both of whom wishes to reestablish the connection between nature and the people. At heart of all of their products are the iconic natural ingredients that have been grown in Adelaide Hills where the company first started.
As per the company’s claims, Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream has been proven to:
- Deeply moisturize the skin.
- Give the skin a youthful glow.
- Leave the hands supple and soft.
- Restore the smoothness of the hands.
- Deliver long-lasting hydration to the hands.
- Protect the skin from environmental stressors as well as free radicals.
To know if this product does work, check out this review.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Hand Cream?
Some of the active Jurlique Hand Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil: This contains high amounts of monosaturated fats that has moisturizing, regenerating and nourishing properties on the skin. It can restore the protective barrier of the skin and prevent the loss of moisture.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria)Flower Extract: This flower extract has been proven to have soothing and calming properties. It can also deliver moisture to the skin and prevent inflammation.
- Bellis perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract: This has long been known in the history as a healing plant because of the high amounts of antioxidants that it contains. In addition to that, it also delivers a gentle exfoliating effects on the skin to keep it smooth and glowing.
- Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract: This is a known moisturizer/ skin rejuvenator. This contains a good amount of nourishing vitamin E and the protective vitamin C.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply a thin layer of Jurlique Citrus Hand Cream to your hands. Massage the product into the skin until it has been fully absorbed. You can apply this in the morning and re-apply throughout the day.
- The hand cream has an uplifting citrus scent.
- It keeps the skin supple and soft.
- It does not contain parabens.
- For a hand cream, the price is a bit high.
- The hand cream has fragrance.
- It also contains phenoxyethanol.
- According to users, the scent is long lasting, but the hydration is not.
Does Jurlique Hand Cream Have Any Side-effects?
Due to its alcohol and fragrance content, you might experience the following Jurlique Hand Cream side-effects:
Jurlique Hand Cream Customer Reviews
Below are some of the Jurlique Hand Cream reviews that you should know about:
- “A beautiful uplifting lemony scent, moisturizing but not greasy. Rose, Jasmine and Lavender hand creams smell great but might be a bit too rich and too floral to my taste. Reminds me of summer and lemon danish, so nice! I do not need to re-apply every time after washing my hands, because even my hands are washed with soap, I can still feel its protecting my hands, my hands are still very soft.” – Purssian on Makeupalley
- “I’m going to end up writing this same review at least a few times now that I’ve had the chance to try most of Jurlique’s hand creams. In a nut shell – this stuff is great, very high quality, perfect combo of moisturizing and non-greasy/great consistency. The smell is also superb. It seems expensive at the check out, but not much is needed, and it lasts a long time. Considering the quality of the product I would say it’s actually a good deal. Definitely a fan. Don’t be surprised when you see the same comments in the Rose Hand Cream as well!
Edit a while later – I’m not sure if it’s because Jurlique changed their formula or what, but I don’t care for this (or most of their products) at all anymore. This one seems to have changed the source of their scents because there are now synthetics mixed in with the natural stuff, and smell is different. I think they also added in some sort of silicone (or something!) because it doesn’t sink in as well anymore. It seems that this company has tweaked formulations to some of their products, so maybe that’s the culprit? Either way, there are much better products out there.” Saraevamaya on Makeupalley
Jurlique Hand Cream claims to be a cream that can protect, moisturize and soothe the skin. However, many users claim that only the scent of the cream is long- lasting. According to them, the moisture is short-lived.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: