Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream?
According to the manufacture Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream, USD 42 for 15 ml tube, claims to be a high performing antioxidant eye cream that can boost the firmness, moisture, and radiance of the eye area. Although it contains alcohol which may trigger skin irritation.
Founded by a Dr. Jurgen Klein (a biochemist) and his wife, Ulrike (a chemist), they have developed Jurlique to be a company that would create natural and pure skin care products. They are firm believers in the ability of nature to heal, and that is what they plan to infuse in every product that they make.
If you are considering on buying this product, you need to read this Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream review.
Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream – Does It Really Work?
According to the company, the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream has been formulated to:
- Diminish the look of dark circles.
- Reduce eye puffiness.
- Replenish moisture in the eye area.
- Brighten the skin.
- Improve the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
To know if this product does work, continue reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream?
Some of the active Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil: This soy oil is rich in vitamin E that can provide the skin protection from antioxidants. It is also a known skin conditioning agent and can help soften, moisturize and smoothen the skin. More than that, it can also help facilitate the regeneration and healing of the skin.
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes: Rich in fatty acids, it can nourish and hydrate the skin from deep within. Additionally, it can help retain moisture in the skin and protect it from free radicals as well.
- Althaea officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract: This extract contains a good blend of polysaccharides and mucilage that can moisturize, heal and soothe the skin.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream
- For best results, place a small amount of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream to your fingertips and gently apply it around the eye area.
- You can distribute it using gentle tapping motions.
- Use it in the morning and at night.
Benefits Of Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream
- The cream is paraben-free.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- It also contains natural botanical extracts.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream
- The cream contains alcohol that can be drying to the skin.
- It also has fragrant chemicals which are highly irritating.
- It is comparatively expensive.
- This product may cause skin allergies.
Does Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
Some of the Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream side-effects may include dryness, redness and skin irritation.
Final Verdict : Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Cream
Jurlique Herbal Eye Cream has been formulated to nourish, firm and address various issues in the eye area. However, it contains chemicals that might be too harsh for the delicate eye area.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."