Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum, US $95.00 for 30 ml, is a highly potent moisturizing formula with anti-aging features specially targeting the usual problems that aging and mature skin types encounter on the neck area.
More specifically, this product has been designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Improve your skin’s firmness and elasticity to address loose and saggy neck skin.
- Smoothen your neck skin by giving it a significant moisture boost.
- Promote a more evened out skin tone, lighter dark marks and brighter overall complexion.
- Restore the health and vitality of your skin cells.
- Provide relief to calm skin irritations to prevent further skin damage.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum?
- Lactic Acid: It is one of the most all the rage alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs). It helps lessen acne breakouts and smooth away wrinkles and fine lines. It may also slough away dead skin cells and impurities from skin. Although it may cause skin peeling or dryness.
- Avocado Oil: Provides superficial relief to calm skin irritations and deeply nourishes to support your skin in regaining its optimal moisture levels and elasticity.
- Jojoba Seed Oil and Evening Primrose Oil: Moisturize your skin as it delivers anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe your skin from signs of irritation.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Facilitates faster skin healing as it also helps restore skin strength and resilience from damage.
How To Apply Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum must be included as part of your morning and evening skin care routines. Apply this product only on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
Benefits Of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum
- This product contains a thick listing of ingredients, most of which are natural, plant-derived components.
- This product takes a multi-faceted approach to help restore the health of your neck skin.
- A positive Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum review defining the advantages of this product is practically not available.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum
- This product contains benzyl alcohol, which can easily transform into by products known to have adverse effects on your general health and well-being.
- The formula contains irritating ingredients that include denatured alcohol and fragrances, both of which can cause your skin to become permanently damaged with long-term exposure.
- A Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum review may not be a good reference for the mere absence of independent user reviews about this product.
- The product is comparatively expensive.
Final Verdict: Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Neck Serum would have been a good addition if there were ingredients in the formula that have buildable benefits. Unfortunately, what you get from this is alcohol, a big no-no when you’re after skin moisturization and healing.
Many people neglect their neck and chest in their daily skin care regimen. The neck ages just as quickly as the face and overtime loses elasticity resulting in what is commonly referred to as “turkey neck”. Prior to purchasing a neck cream make sure it has been rigorously tested in clinical trials. A neck cream should effectively firm and lift sagging skin, improve overall tone and texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Below you'll find some of the most effective neck cream products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Neck Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."