Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Overview:
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum, USD 69 for a 1 oz (30 ml) pump bottle, claims to be a youth defense concentrate eye cream that can target all signs of aging and deliver the protection that the skin needs. You should read this Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum review before you buy this serum!
About Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum- Does It Really Work?
Jurlique is a skincare company that claims to be an expert in ensuring the potency and purity of all their products as they monitor every step of their manufacturing process. They grow and extract their own ingredients and also develop their own products. The company also aims to minimize their carbon footprint every day to preserve the environment.
According to the company, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum can:
- Leave skin glowing.
- Keep skin moisturized.
- Maintain the skin’s youthful glow.
- Visibly reduce fine lines.
- Boost the skin’s elasticity.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Improve skin hydration.
- Protect skin from environmental stressors.
Keep on reading this review to know more about the serum!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum?
Some of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Persian Silk Tree Extract: This extract is well known for its antioxidant properties. The extract can help to diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines and can also transform dull looking skin to a radiant and revitalized skin complexion.
- Wu- Zhu-Yu Extract: This extract has been widely used in the Chinese medicine and has been proven to bring back the vitality and radiance of the skin. It also helps to soften and smoothen the skin as well as refine its texture.
- Viola Tricolor Extract: This has amazing hydrating properties that can keep the skin moisturized and protected.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply 1 to 2 pumps of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum to your fingertip and gently apply it over your neck, face and chest. Massage for a few minutes until it has been fully absorbed. Use this in the morning and at night.
- The serum is specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- It is also formulated to address dehydration, uneven skin tone and signs of aging.
- As per a survey conducted on 54 women aged between 25 to 35 after 1 week of use, 87% noticed a significant improvement in skin dullness.
- The serum has fragrant chemicals that may cause skin irritation.
- It also has alcohol that may cause dryness.
- It is pricey.
Does Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Have Any Side-effects?
In the reviews and based on its content, some of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum side-effects that you may experience are as follows:
- Skin dryness
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Customer Reviews:
Below are some Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum reviews that you can find online:
- “I don’t usually write reviews, but I felt that this product deserves it. I’ve been using this serum for over two weeks (not long at all), but I’ve noticed that I like the look of my skin without makeup, which has never been the case. In general, I get pimples here and there, and it is not to say that I haven’t had a pimple or two since starting to use this product, but that’s not what it is meant for, so that’s okay. Overall my complexion looks hydrated and even. I think it really has made a difference with how my skin looks and feels. Also, the product has a light, floral scent, that lingers after applying, but I really enjoy the smell, though I think some people may be more sensitive to it. To apply the serum I use one pump on my face and one pump on my neck, twice daily. I would definitely repurchase the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum. Give it a try – it is worth it!” –KristinaBK on Sephora
- “I’ve only been using this for under 2 weeks so maybe I’m not giving it enough time but so far I’m not noticing anything with my skin except breakouts. Aside from that, the smell of this is repulsing to me. It smells like glue or paste or something just stale and disgusting. The smell does go away after a short time so if it made a positive difference in my skin then I’d hold my breath and deal with it but I’m really unimpressed and won’t continue using.” –Jes444 on Sephora
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum is formulated to help mature, dehydrated and aging skin. However, just like most formulations from Jurlique, it also contains alcohol and fragrance that might cause unwanted side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.