Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum Review: Should You Buy This Eye Cream?
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Overview:
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum, USD 69 for a 1 oz (30 ml) pump bottle, claims to be a youth defense concentrate eye cream that can target all signs of aging and deliver the protection that the skin needs. Although it contains alcohol which may lead to skin dryness. You should read this Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum review before you buy this serum!
About Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum- Does It Really Work?
Jurlique is a skincare company that claims to be an expert in ensuring the potency and purity of all their products as they monitor every step of their manufacturing process. They grow and extract their own ingredients and also develop their own products. The company also aims to minimize their carbon footprint every day to preserve the environment.
According to the company, Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum can:
- Leave skin glowing.
- Keep skin moisturized.
- Maintain the skin’s youthful glow.
- Boost the skin’s elasticity.
- Bring back the skin’s radiance.
- Improve skin hydration.
Keep on reading this review to know more about the serum!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum?
Some of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Persian Silk Tree Extract: This extract is well known for its antioxidant properties. The extract can help to diminish the look of wrinkles and fine lines and can also transform dull looking skin to a radiant and revitalized skin complexion.
- Wu- Zhu-Yu Extract: This extract has been widely used in the Chinese medicine and has been proven to bring back the vitality and radiance of the skin. It also helps to soften and smoothen the skin as well as refine its texture.
- Viola Tricolor Extract: This has amazing hydrating properties that can keep the skin moisturized and protected.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply : Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum?
For best results, apply 1 to 2 pumps of the Jurlique Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum to your fingertip and gently apply it over your neck, face and chest. Massage for a few minutes until it has been fully absorbed. Use this in the morning and at night.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Benefits:
- The serum is specially formulated for sensitive skin.
- It is also formulated to address uneven skin tone and signs of aging. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This product leaves skin visibly glowing, hydrated and younger-looking
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum Disadvantages:
- The serum has fragrant chemicals that may cause skin irritation.
- It also has alcohol that may cause dryness.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Serum is formulated to help mature, dehydrated and aging skin. However, just like most formulations from Jurlique, it also contains alcohol and fragrance that might cause unwanted side effects.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.