Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream Review: Should You Buy This Moisturizer?
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream Overview:
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream, USD 44 for a 40 ml tube, claims to be a rich moisturizing cream that can deliver deep and intensive hydrayion to the skin. This Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream review has all the information you need to know about this product!
About Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream – Does It Really Work?
Jurlique is a company that is committed to sustainability. They promise to embrace change, and that is why they exert all of their efforts in minimizing the environmental footprint that their production leaves behind every day. As per their review of their manufacturing protocols, they have found out that they are able to save about 2000 kL of water, 1202 trees and eliminate 70% of their wastage every year.
Based on the claims of the manufacturer, Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream can:
- Deeply hydrate the skin.
- Bring back the skin’s suppleness.
- Protect the skin from environmental aggressors.
- Soothe and soften the skin.
- Deliver long-lasting and intensive hydration to skin.
Keep on reading this review because there is more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream?
Some of the active Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil: This oil is rich in fatty acids and antiodants that can restore the skin’s moisture and at the same time, protect it from free radicals.
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: This can help retain high amounts of moisture to the skin, keeping it soft and supple for long.
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: This helps moisturize the skin. In addition to that, it also has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe irritated skin and keep inflammation at bay.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter: This is considered as an emollient and can deliver moisturizing and nourishing benefits to the skin. It is used to address issues of dry skin and retain the natural oils in the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, place a pear sized amount of Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream in between your fingertips and gently apply it into your neck, face and chest area. Use this only in the morning.
- The cream can moisturize and protect the skin at the same time.
- It delivers protection from environmental stressors.
- It is paraben-free.
- The cream lacks the sun protection that is now common in day creams.
- It contains fragrance.
- It is a bit expensive.
Does Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream Have Any Side-effects?
As per the reviews, one of the most notable Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream side-effects is skin redness.
Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Cream contains a good blend of emollients that can keep the skin protected and moisturized. However, it lacks the sun protection that your skin needs during the day so you will need to layer it with a product that has SPF.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."