Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Jurlique Night Cream?
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream, US $60 for 50 ml, is a rich antioxidant formula that restores your skin health with regular, long-term use.
Jurlique, a brand founded in 1980, is founded on a product development philosophy that weaves together nature and scientific knowledge to deliver skin care products that are formulated to help restore your skin health.
Jurlique Night Cream : Does It Really Works?
The company states that their product was designed to deliver antioxidant protection to the skin to neutralize the effects of free radicals. It also contains a few ingredients that can rejuvenate, hydrated and boost the skin’s regeneration.
The sad part is, the night cream contains too many harmful ingredients (fragrances, alcohol, phenoxyethanol) which can combat the beneficial effects of the other ingredients in this cream.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Night Cream?
- Botanical Extracts: A wide array of plant-derived extracts that have antioxidant properties that revitalize skin cells and neutralizes free radicals to protect your skin from further damage; also provides anti-inflammatory benefits that calms skin irritations and evens out your skin tone, and some have natural antiseptic properties that help purify your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Helps make up for the lost hyaluronic acid in your skin, promoting enhanced skin moisture levels to help restore your skin’s firmness, elasticity and dewy appearance
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This is a natural skin conditioning and softening agent which can also provide antioxidant protection to the skin. But the available form is a synthetic one and is prone to causing skin irritations.
- Chickweed Extract: This is said to rejuvenate and cleanses the skin as well as soothe sore and itchy skin issues. There are not enough studies about this extract that can prove its effectiveness.
How To Apply Jurlique Night Cream
- Use Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream as part of your evening skin care routine, applying the product after cleansing and toning your skin.
- As some ingredients in the formula can make your skin photosensitive, you must always use sunscreen during the day for the entire duration of product use.
Benefits Of Jurlique Night Cream
- This product contains a wide variety of antioxidants that provides different kids of nourishment and protection for your skin.
- With regular use, this product helps improve your skin structure.
- This product being non reactive to sensitive skin and delivering on its anti-aging promises. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Night Cream
- The presence of a thick listing of botanicals in the formula increases the risks for reactions that may result to skin irritations.
- Due to the high risk of this product to cause skin irritations, it is highly recommended that you perform a patch test before product use, and that you should gradually work in the product to your routine.
- A Jurlique night cream review pointed out how a drug store product likely bests this product.
- The cream contains a wide array of fragrant chemicals that may increase the risk of skin irritation.
- It also has phenoxyethanol which causes cell death.
Final Verdict: Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream
Jurlique Herbal Recovery Night Cream is chockfull of antioxidants which, while your skin badly needs them, do not suffice to bring about “recovery” overnight — as this product is committed to deliver. You can expect most other night creams to be made up of more and to be more capable of delivering anti—aging benefits as well. With this in mind, it is recommended that you go for a night cream which contains the right ingredients and is much more affordable and effective than this one.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete anti-aging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: