Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream Review: How it Works?
Fears of the potential side effects, particularly with long-term use, of synthetically prepared ingredients are being rapidly validated, one after the other, to have basis. These developments have ignited a conscious effort on the part of many product manufacturers and consumers alike to gradually shift and once again look back to the environment for answers and lasting solutions to skin aging.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s information and Price Details
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream, made from botanical and organic ingredients, has joined the natural revolution. This product claims to act on multiple signs of skin aging, and provides the special brand of TLC which skin around your eyes needs.
This product boasts of its biodynamic and organic ingredients which work together in making fine lines, wrinkles, dark pigments and uneven texture much less prominent and hardly noticeable. With its skin brightening and lightening ingredients, this product works at improving your skin’s youthful appearance by reflecting back light, giving skin around your eyes a radiance that literally and instantly takes away your dull, lifeless and tired look.
Get this 98% all natural product containing botanicals grown in Australian farms, for approximately $50.
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream Ingredients
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Biodynamic Arnica and Euphrasia, relieves skin from inflammations and swelling with depuffs eye bags and lightens dark under eye circles.
- Vitamin C, gives skin an antioxidant boost and has astringent properties that whiten skin.
- Blue Algae extract, vehemently being compared to retinoids, this ingredient significantly boosts skins moisture and improves skin elasticity.
- Beech Tree Bud Extract, supports the rebuilding of the skin’s epidermis which improves skin protection, while also providing deep skin moisturization.
This product’s full ingredients list is reflected below:
Water, Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitol, Mica, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Coffea Robusta Seed Extract, Algae Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Adansonia Digitata Pulp Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Bisabolol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Totarol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Silica, Dextrin, SD Alcohol 40-A (Alcohol Denat.), Phenoxyethanol
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream must be applied on cleansed skin only. Tone skin to unclog pores from excess oils and other skin impurities to enhance product penetration. With clean fingers, dot around the eye area then spread evenly. Use twice daily. For best results, this product is recommend for use with Jurlique Biodynamic Beauty Serum.
This product is made with 98% all natural ingredients, and does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances and colorants.
This product contain sphenoxyethanol, a well-knownneurotoxic.
Skin aging is inevitable but that also requires better caring for aging skin. A product that can deliver on its claims is ideal, and when you can get results with natural ingredients at just a $50 price tag, you just might be in it for teh win!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.