Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream?
As per the manufacture Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream, made from botanical and organic ingredients, has joined the natural revolution. This product claims to act on multiple signs of skin aging, and provides the special brand of TLC which skin around your eyes needs.
The manufacture also states that this product boasts of its biodynamic and organic ingredients which work together in making fine lines, wrinkles, dark pigments and uneven texture much less prominent and hardly noticeable. With its skin brightening and lightening ingredients, this product works at improving your skin’s youthful appearance by reflecting back light, giving skin around your eyes a radiance that literally and instantly takes away your dull, lifeless and tired look.
Get this product containing botanicals grown in Australian farms, for approximately $40. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream?
Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Willow Bark Extract: This ingredient is used due to its astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties.
- Apricot Seed Powder: This ingredient has nourishing properties and an anti-inflammatory effect to soothe eczema.
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin. However it may cause skin irritation.
How To Apply Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream
- Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream must be applied on cleansed skin only.
- Tone skin to unclog pores from excess oils and other skin impurities to enhance product penetration.
- With clean fingers, dot around the eye area then spread evenly.
- Use twice daily.
- For best results, this product is recommend for use with Jurlique Biodynamic Beauty Serum.
Benefits Of Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream
- This product is made with all natural ingredients. Although there is no clinical evidence for this claim.
- It does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances and colorants.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Disadvantages Of Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream
- This product contain sphenoxyethanol, a well-knownneurotoxic.
- This product dries up very quickly.
- This product may cause skin irritation.
- There are very few reviews online to back its claims.
Final Verdict : Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Eye Cream
Skin aging is inevitable but that also requires better caring for aging skin. A product that can deliver on its claims is ideal, for a price tag of $40 we would suggest to continue your search for the best product that suits your skin and your pocket.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Frequently Asked Questions About Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firm Cream
- What is the Price of Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firm Cream ?
Answer- Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Firm Cream can be bought at $72.00 for 1.7 oz.
- Where to buy Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream?
Answer- You can buy Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream from its official website.
- How to apply Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream?
Answer- Warm a thin small amount of this formula and gently apply onto the decolletage, neck, and face. For better results apply on a daily basis.
- Who Should Use Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream?
Answer- Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Ultra Firm and Lift Cream is best suitable for wrinkles and fine lines forming on your neck. It is used to remove turkey neck and saggy skin as well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."