Jurlique Purely Bright Rediance Serum Review: Does It Really Work?
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Introduction
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum, US $60 for 1 fl. oz., improves the appearance of dark spots and gives you a fairer skin tone.
What Does Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Claim
Jurlique claims that this serum was formulated to brighten the skin as well as lighten the discolored spots in the face. It also protects the skin from signs of aging as well as environmental damage. However, one thing that uses did not like about this product is that it produces a stinging sensation upon application.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
This product was formulated and manufactured by Jurlique which prides itself for combining alchemy, herbal medicine, an homeopathy in all of its formulations. The skin care company founded in 1980, formulates its products using botanical ingredients owned and grown by the company in Adelaide in Australia. The company now holds its headquarters also in Adelaide.
Working of Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum
This product works by delivering the proprietary ingredient, VitaBrightKX formulated from Kakadu Plum which, according to Jurlique’s product labels is “the world’s richest natural fruit source of Vitamin C”.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Ingredients
- Kakadu Plum: Contains high levels of Vitamin C that revitalizes the energy of your skin cells, and also delivers astringent properties that support skin lightening and toning to keep your pores tight
- Heptyl Undecylenate: Promotes dewier and better moisturized skin
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Promotes more effective and efficient skin healing
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Restores your skin’s lost moisture. There is no study that can prove that this oil is safe to be used for a long period of time.
- Licorice Root Extract: Delivers skin lightening properties, it also helps even out your skin tone by delivering anti-inflammatory properties. This ingredient may disrupt the hormonal levels in the body.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Pros
- This product is formulated with a wide variety of antioxidants that protect your skin from hyper pigmentation caused by environmental factors.
- The product has a watery consistency that effortlessly blends the product into your skin.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Cons
- This product contains alcohol which can both instantly dry out your skin and build up damages that cause irreversible signs of skin aging.
- The manufacturer fails to present proof of efficacy that this product works as claimed.
- It contains eugenol which has been proven to be problematic for all types of skin.
- The numerous fragrant ingredients in the product also pose a risk for irritation.
- Some users claim that the serum produces a stinging sensation upon application.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and benzyl benzoate
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum must be used on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Apply the product to your neck and chest as well. Always use sunscreen in the morning to prevent UV from further causing damage to your skin. Always perform an overnight patch test when using this product for the first time.
Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum contains rather standard ingredients for lightening skin and brightening your overall complexion. Its innovative botanical formulation of this prod, no matter how safe it may seem lacks the evidence to prove that the formula does work. It’s a reasonable demand whatever price point you’re willing to pay.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.