Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Review: Does It Work?
Nothing beats receiving a complement that your look hasn’t changed from when you were 10 years younger! Maintaining youthful, radiant skin can be difficult to manage, most especially when the forces of nature, your body and even gravity all seem to be conspiring against you so you will lose your battle against skin aging.
But, hey, stop for a moment to simply recognize that aging skin is just another phase of your life and successfully beating it does not necessarily mean you were able to reverse or prevent every line or every crease from taking a foothold on your skin. It’s going through tough times like this when you need a bff, perhaps a go-to anti-aging product you can rely on to help you hold back the years some more and always look younger than most people your age do.
About Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
JuvaCell Pro Skin Therapy promisese to be your bff when it comes to fighting and even reversing the signs of skin aging. This product is indicated to help even out fine lines, decrease the depth of deep seated wrinkles, improve the appearance of crow’s feet, and lighten dark under eye circles. Overall, this product claims its formulation can bring you brighter, smoother, more supple skin that makes your skin look younger and more vibrant!
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
Manufacturer information is not available but, the manufacturer is so confident that Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy will be able to deliver on its claims that it has put up this product for a limited time, free trial offer where you pay only $4.95 to cover for product shipping and handling fees. Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy regularly retails for $98.71 per jar.
How Does Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Work?
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy employs the nourishing powers of peptides, ceramides, vitamins and antioxidants.
Peptides supply skin with amino acids, the building blocks from which new skin cells are produced. This product is infused with Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, together also known as Matrixyl 3000. It is a proprietary peptide complex that facilitates faster skin cell turnover and improves skin synthesis, patching up damages in the skin matrix while also strengthening skin, making it more resilient to the potentially damaging effects of free radicals.
Plant-derived ceramides closely resemble the skin’s makeup. In which case, these are immediately available to reinforce the skin’s natural barriers, serving to shield skin from free radicals and environmental damages.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy is also infused with antioxidants and vitamins that help protect skin from the cell damaging effects of free radicals. Vitamins provide the skin with the added benefit of powering up skin cells and make skin rejuvenation happen.
Combined into this product’s formulation, these ingredients give you brighter complexion and younger skin you can actually feel, see and touch.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Ingredients
All of the ingredients in this product are listed below vis-a-vis their functional roles in the formulation:
- Retinol Palmitate: This can boost collagen production and decrease the depth of fine lines and wrinkles. However, thus has long been associated with side effects like skin redness and increased sun sensitivity.
- Rosemary Extract: This can protect the skin cells from damage brought about by aging and environmental factors.
- Balm Mint Extract: This supports the natural repair process of the skin.
- Dimethicone: This seals moisture into the skin, ensuring that it is hydrated for long.
- Tocopherol Acetate: This is a potent antioxidant that can prevent the formation of wrinkles and other signs of aging in the future. However, this is a synthetic form which may pose a risk of irritation.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Benefits
- Instant and constant skin moisturization that plums and firms up skin
- Boosts skin’s peptide levels making these readily available for skin repair and renewal
- Improves skins antioxidant and vitamin levels that improves your skin’s ability to fight off skin damage which, in turn, causes the formation of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and other signs of skin aging
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Drawbacks
- Product is too expensive
- Manufacturer information is not available
- The potency or concentration of active ingredients are not identified
- The product contains fragrance which is considered to be a highly sensitizing agent.
- The product uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative. However, it may cause the death of skin cells.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Dosage Instructions
Cleanse face thoroughly with a mild facial cleanser. Using a cotton ball, soak with toner and gently apply on face. Spread Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy evenly and liberally on your face. Massage into skin with small circular motion until product is completely absorbed by the skin.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Precautions
For external use only.
Take care not to get product into contact with your eyes. If you do, immediately rinse off with water.
Pregnant women and lactating mothers are generally discouraged from using Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy Side Effects
Several ingredients, including mint extract, can irritate people with hypersensitive reaction to any of the product’s ingredients.
Who Can Use Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy
For women and men with mature skin.
Juvacell Pro Skin Therapy is made from a good combination of ultra hydrating ingredients that will leave your skin feeling more plump and looking much healthier. However, it lacks antioxidants which can protect the skin from signs aging as the company promised this product would do. In addition to that, it has plethora of harmful substances which may harm the skin. We recommend that you opt for an antioxidant-rich cream that is free of fragrance.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.