Juvalux Eye Serum Review: Is This Product Really Helpful For You?
Juvalux Eye Serum Description
Juvalux Eye Serum is an eye serum, as the name suggests, that is intended to help restore healthy appearance to the skin around your eyes. It is particularly intended for women, especially those over the age of thirty-five, and is sold through an online retailer. The web presence for this product seems to be long on advertising and encouraging you to “rush your order” and short on details; we could not determine how much eye serum is in each bottle of the product, or, for that matter, how much it costs. However, the website strongly resembles other “trial and autoship” products, which can be very pricy.
Juvalux Eye Serum Ingredients
There is unfortunately very little information on the ingredients or formula for this product on the manufacturers’ websites or in their promotional materials. There is reference to phytoceramides (plant-based fatty substances) and peptides (protein precursors that can promote healthy connective tissue) but these are not elaborated on, which makes it very hard to judge how well they might work in any given user’s situation.
Juvalux Eye Serum Directions
The makers provided no information on how Juvalux Eye Serum is intended to be used. However, similar products are typically applied to the skin around your eyes once or twice a day, after you wash and dry that area.
Juvalux Eye Serum Advantages
- Automatic shipment subscription can be convenient
- Easy to use.
- A trial period is available (though it may need you to be prompt about cancelling to avoid further charges).
Juvalux Eye Serum Disadvantages
- The ingredients in this product aren’t well described, which can be a big problem for people with allergies or sensitivities.
- The manufacturer does not state how long the trial period lasts or what the full price of the product is.
- No clinical studies are provided discussing the effectiveness of this product
- Autoship programs can often be surprisingly expensive and difficult to “un-subscribe” from.
Juvalux Eye Serum does not give us a lot to take confidence in. It is similar to many other products that make powerful claims, often with an explicit contrast to things like Botox injections, and then don’t provide much to back up those claims. There is little information on the effectiveness or even the ingredients of this product, and we are not even given the information of how much it costs, which is rather important in any buying decision. We encourage the informed consumer to take a good look around the eye serum marketplace before committing your hard-earned money to a product that might not work for you: there are plenty of products out there, and you deserve the best.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.