Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Review: Does it work as it claim?
While most anti-aging products promise you dramatic improvements in the appearance of your wrinkled, aging skin, as a consumer for so many decades, you must already know better by now.
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Description
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum is made from six primary ingredients — Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Hyaluronic Acid, Pepha-Tight, Lavendox, Unitamoron, and CoQ10. Together, these ingredients bring you smoother, softer, more elastic skin that’s less prone to manifesting signs of skin aging.
The beneficial effects of this product’s formulation is said to be further enhanced by the QuSome delivery system where molecules of the formulation are deliberately made heavier so that these can penetrate the skin deeply while being gradually released on its way. Overall, Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum delivers the following anti-aging skin benefits:
- improved skin moisture content
- smoother skin that’s more supple to the touch
- less prominent wrinkles and fine lines
- brighter overall complexion
The unknown makers behind Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum reported the results of a study that was allegedly conducted, details of which were not disclosed, however three observations were published:
- 84% observed improvements in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- 95% experienced more supple skin
- 75% noticed brighter under eye circles
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum is only available by signing up for a free trial offer. Read the terms and conditions before you sign up.
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Ingredients
This product is made from six primary ingredients:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, small chains of amino acids that penetrate skin deeply so that collagen production may be significantly increased from within. This improves collagen synthesis by improving communication within cells, telling collagen-producing cells to produce more collagen and surface new skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid, naturally present in and produced by your skin, hyaluronic acid is found in significantly less amounts as you age. It is important in keeping skin elastic and supple to the touch as it supports skin to maintain high levels of moisture and consistently keep it that way.
- Pepha-Tight, derived frmom algae, this proprietary ingredient instantly firms up and tightens skin while delivering longer-term results with regular use.
- Lavendox, also encourages higher volumes of collagen and elastin production. This ingredient also improves skin synthesis which makes skin better able to resist damage and aging.
- Unitamuron, improves skin moisturization and leaves skin with a smooth, silky texture
- Coenzyme Q10, like hyaluronic acid, CoQ10 also known as Ubiquinone, is naturally produced by your skin but production significantly drops with age. CoQ10 is required to keep your skin healthy and youthful looking. It protects your skin and aids in regeneration.
The full product ingredient list is not available.
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Directions
Cleanse and tone. Apply Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum in upwards and circular motion. Use twice daily for best results.
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Advantages
Made from proprietary ingredients that enhance anti-aging effects.
Juveliere Gold Infusion Face Serum Disadvantages
Manufacturer information and the full ingredients list are not disclosed, making it difficult to establish credibility and accountability for product claims.
Wrinkle products can only do so much to keep your skin from aging. Keep your expectations realistic.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.