What You Should Know About This Product
Juveneu is an anti-aging product that promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, soften and tone the skin surface and eliminate under eye circles. It is presented on the official Juveneu website that is limited in information but does include a number of customer testimonials. However, there is no FAQ section nor clinical study results shown, although the manufacturer does claim that the product produces a 60% reduction in wrinkles within 4 weeks of regular use.
Customers can order a free trial bottle of Juveneu, whereby they will have 14 days in which to try the product. After this time, if they do not cancel they are enrolled in the auto shipping program and sent the product every 30 days at a cost of $84.71 per month. This is very expensive even for an anti-aging product, especially as it is recommended that it is used for at least 3 months.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
DMAE, Matrixyl 3000, Resveratrol, Moist-Max
Juveneu– Product Description
Juveneu uses a number of key active ingredients that are commonly seen in skincare formulas including DMAE for wrinkle reduction, Resveratrol, to renew and repair damaged skin cells, Moist-Max to boost skin hydration and Matrixyl 300 for increasing the production of collagen and elastin.
Not all the ingredients used in Juveneu are listed and it is not known either how natural the formula is or if it is suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Application instructions are provided
- Key ingredients are listed
- There is a 14-day free trial offer
- Juveneu has a 100% guarantee
- The ordering process is secure
- Juveneu is extremely expensive
- Not all ingredients are listed
- The consumer may be enrolled in an autoshipping program
- No scientific proof is provided
Juveneu-The Bottom Line
Juveneu does contain some well-known and tested ingredients, but it is very expensive and the details of the guarantee are not clear. Additionally, customers with very sensitive skin may not be able to use the product and it would be useful if a free sample was provided, with no strings attached, for consumers to try before committing such a large amount of money.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."