Juveneu: Does Juveneu Work?
Juveneu – Overview
Juveneu is an anti-aging product that promises to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, soften and tone the skin surface and eliminate under eye circles. It is presented on the official Juveneu website that is limited in information but does include a number of customer testimonials. However, there is no FAQ section nor clinical study results shown, although the manufacturer does claim that the product produces a 60% reduction in wrinkles within 4 weeks of regular use.
Customers can order a free trial bottle of Juveneu, whereby they will have 14 days in which to try the product. After this time, if they do not cancel they are enrolled in the auto shipping program and sent the product every 30 days at a cost of $84.71 per month. This is very expensive even for an anti-aging product, especially as it is recommended that it is used for at least 3 months.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
- DMAE: This helps tighten the skin and improve its firmness and elasticity. However, studies showed that it may cause damage to cells.
- Matrixyl 3000: This is made from two peptides which can aid in the communication and repair of skin cells.
- Resveratrol: This is a natural antioxidant that the company claims can smoothen wrinkles and fine lines.
- Moist-Max: This might be a proprietary ingredient. However, the company did not specify what this product can do.
Juveneu– Product Description
Juveneu uses Juveneu uses a number of key active ingredients that are commonly seen in skincare formulas including DMAE for wrinkle reduction, Resveratrol, to renew and repair damaged skin cells, Moist-Max to boost skin hydration and Matrixyl 300 for increasing the production of collagen and elastin.
Not all the ingredients used in Juveneu are listed and it is not known either how natural the formula is or if it is suitable for sensitive skin types.
- Application instructions are provided
- The ordering process is secure
- Juveneu is extremely expensive
- Not all ingredients are listed
- The consumer may be enrolled in an autoshipping program
- No scientific proof is provided
- There are only a few reviews about the product.
Juveneu-The Bottom Line
Juveneu does contain some well-known and tested ingredients, but it is very expensive and the details of the guarantee are not clear. Additionally, customers with very sensitive skin may not be able to use the product and it would be useful if a free sample was provided, with no strings attached, for consumers to try before committing such a large amount of money.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.