Kahina Moroccan Rose Water Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Kahina Moroccan Rose Water Overview
Kahina Moroccan Rose Water, US $38 for a 1oo ml bottle, this cleanser has multiple uses that range from caring for your skin to enhancing your overall health and well-being, consistent with Moroccan traditions.
About Kahina Moroccan Rose Water — Does it really work?
Kahina Giving Beauty is the manufacturer behind this 100 percent steam distilled rose water. The company was founded in 2008 by a US-based woman entrepreneur who forged a partnership with the women of Berber in Morocco to, initially, harness the skin care and beauty benefits of Argan Oil. The brand name is a tribute to the Queen of Berber, and this product guarantees ethical sourcing takes place to this day.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance the general health of your skin and hair benefits
- Improve the overall moisture and hydration of your skin
- Serve multiple functions in your skin care regimen, helping you cut down on steps as well as on the costs of products in your skin care routine
- Promote your overall well-being through the optimization of the therapeutic benefits of rose water including for relaxing your senses and de-stressing purposes
- Rival expensive anti-wrinkle creams in brightening your complexion, tightening your pores, relieving skin irritations, purifying your skin from acne-causing bacteria and many more
What Are The Ingredients In Kahina Moroccan Rose Water?
- Rose Water: Distilled from the Rosa Damascena native to Morocco’s Valley of Roses, this natural anti-inflammatory also has antibacterial properties and anti-inflammatory benefits that help promote your skin’s clarity and enhanced radiance
- Water: Sourced from the waters of the Atlas Mountains to the Dades Gorge, this water utilized for the distillation of this rose water is well-known for the high amounts of minerals that it carries which helps replenish your skin’s need for optimized nutrient levels
Directions To Use
Kahina Moroccan Rose Water, based on reviews and the recommendations of the manufacturer, may be used in at least 10 ways, as follows:
1. As a makeup remover, soak in cotton pad and swipe across your face
2. To relieve puffy eyes, soak your under eyes in wet cotton pad
3. As a mist, spray at arm’s length away from you to re-hydrate your skin and reinvigorate your spirit.
4. Drizzle on face for toning.
5. Use as a face mask by mixing with clay.
6. Relieve skin irritation, including from insect bites.
7. Use as a treatment and relief from acne and blemishes to purify your skin and restore pH balance.
8. Ingest to relieve stomach ailments, including indigestion
9. Spray on hair to ease the frizz.
10. Use as indoor disinfectant spray by mixing with epsom salt.
- Kahina Moroccan Rose Water does not contain any artificial fragrances which makes it well suited for people with a history of allergies and reactive skin.
- This product does not contain drying alcohols and toxic preservatives
- Reviews indicate that this product strongly appeals to users who don’t like synthetics in their daily rituals.
- The manufacturer has identified at least 10 uses for this formulation.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and reach.
- Kahina Moroccan Rose Water are severely rare and hard to come by, making it difficult to establish a trend as to the usual pros and cons being pointed out by those who have tried out this product themselves.
Does Kahina Moroccan Rose Water Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients disclosed, the only side effect that may be experienced when using Kahina Moroccan Rose Water are skin irritation and allergic reactions due to rose water, if you have a history or developed a sensitivity to this component.
Kahina Moroccan Rose Water is your raw, all natural and non-toxic alternative to synthetic-filled wrinkle creams and serums. It may be good but, that does not mean it can’t get any better. Layering with other products may be necessary depending on your skin needs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."