Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Review: Is It Good?
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Description
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream, US $60 for 150 ml, is a cellulite cream that promises to contour your skin in ways no other firming cream has ever made possible before. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a slimming, contouring and toning effect on your skin
- Smoothen out and firm up cellulites
- With regular use, it promises that you will see visible reductions after just 4 weeks of product use.
Karin Herzog is a beauty brand that uses stabilized oxygen in its skin care products which, according to the studies completed by Dr. Paul Herzog, stimulates collagen and elastin production.
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Ingredients
- Active Oxygen (4.0%): Penetrates your skin and stimulates it to improve circulation and drainage to melt away and eliminate unwanted fats from your problem areas
- Beta Carotene: Rich in Vitamin A, it helps restore your skin’s optimal level of health, including enhancing collagen production levels to promote firmer, tougher and denser skin
Apply Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream generously onto skin, working it in with a brush then leave the cream on without blending it to allow the active oxygen to tone your skin. For best results, the manufacturer recommends to layer Tonus B12 cream.
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Advantages
- Based on a product test on 20 subjects that required twice daily product application for 60 days, the following results were obtained:
- 23.18% reduction in thigh circumference
- 31% improvement in skin firmness
- 8.91% improvement in skin elasticity
- Among Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream reviews is a user post that highlighted that this product is covered by a 30-day money back guarantee that lets you try the product with the option of returning it if you are not satisfied with the results.
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Disadvantages
- A 30-day money back guarantee allows you very little time to really be able to evaluate product effectiveness which, as inferred by the company reported product trial, may take up to 60 days before improvements become visible.
- This product is expensive compared to most of its counterparts.
- The manufacturer does not completely disclose of the full list of product ingredients which, according to a reviewer, consists only of about 20 or so components still, without it, it is impossible to review product efficacy and safety
- Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream reviews have repeatedly pointed out the product’s odd smell which has been described by one user as smelling like a strong chemical.
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream drops the caffeine and puts oxygen at the center of the formula. However, despite the innovative claim and the clear advantages of oxygen for promoting skin health, there is very little evidence still that it works for topical products. While oxygenation procedures work out wonderful results in the clinic, even that has not been used for cellulite reduction. This product is a risk but, at least you have 30 days to return it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.