Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream Reviews : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream?
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream, is a cellulite cream that contour your skin in ways no other firming cream has ever made possible before.
Karin Herzog was founded by Nobel Honoree Dr. Paul Herzog. He works with his wife, Karin, in developing a wide range of luxurious, high-performing skin care products. Karin Herzog is a beauty brand that uses stabilized oxygen in its skin care products which, according to the studies completed by Dr. Paul Herzog, stimulates collagen and elastin production.
This product is sold for the cost of $55.00
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream : Does It Really Work?
For this specific product, the company claims that it can firm and improve the look of cellulites within just 4 weeks of use. In addition to that, they also claim that it can contour, tone and slim down the skin. However, there are many user reviews which claim that the product did not deliver the expected results.
What Are The Ingredients In Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream?
- Active Oxygen (4.0%): Penetrates your skin and stimulates it to improve circulation and drainage to melt away and eliminate unwanted fats from your problem areas
- Beta Carotene: Rich in Vitamin A, it helps restore your skin’s optimal level of health, including enhancing collagen production levels to promote firmer, tougher and denser skin
- Salicylic Acid: These ingredients work together to clear away pore-clogging impurities. However it may cause redness of the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: This has antioxidant which can protect skin from free radical damage and may facilitate the healing of damaged skin (like cellulite). However, it may irritate the skin.
- Cinnamomum camphora: This acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and can help reduce the appearance of cellulite in the skin.
How To Apply Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream
- Apply Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream generously onto skin, working it in with a brush then leave the cream on without blending it to allow the active oxygen to tone your skin.
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends to layer Tonus B12 cream.
Benefits Of Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream
- The product helps reduction in thigh circumference.
- It improves in skin firmness.
- According to the manufacture it reduces water retention.
Disadvantages Of Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream
- A 30-day money back guarantee allows you very little time to really be able to evaluate product effectiveness which, as inferred by the company reported product trial, may take up to 60 days before improvements become visible.
- This product is expensive compared to most of its counterparts.
- The manufacturer does not completely disclose of the full list of product ingredients which, according to a reviewer, consists only of about 20 or so components still, without it, it is impossible to review product efficacy and safety
- Karin Herzog Anti Cellulite Cream reviews have repeatedly pointed out the product’s odd smell which has been described by one user as smelling like a strong chemical.
Final Verdict: Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream
Karin Herzog Silhouette Anti Cellulite Cream drops the caffeine and puts oxygen at the center of the formula. However, despite the innovative claim and the clear advantages of oxygen for promoting skin health, there is very little evidence still that it works for topical products. While oxygenation procedures work out wonderful results in the clinic, even that has not been used for cellulite reduction. This product is a risk but, at least you have 30 days to return it.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.