Kate Somerville’s Anti Bac Clearing Lotion ReviewAdvertising Disclosure ?
Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Product Introduction
Kate Somerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is an anti-acne product that clears the skin, minimizes the excess production of oil and eliminates blackheads. It uses a special delivery system for optimal anti-acne effects using the primary ingredient benzoyl peroxide. The active ingredient is delivered through a microscopic particle to the areas affected by acne. This also helps prevent over-drying which is a common problem with benzoyl peroxide products. The formulation kills bacteria and at the same time treats inflamed skin. One container (1.7 fluid oz.) is priced $42.
The product is from the Kate Somerville brand which is a result of more than 18 years of experience in skin wellness. Kate Somerville is a pioneer in the field of paramedical aesthetics which is classified as the meeting of medicine and skincare. Somerville is a trusted name in skin care; she is known to be responsible for the amazing complexions of the most photographed people in the world.
Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Ingredients
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide – This is one of the most popular ingredients found in over-the-counter anti-acne products. The formulation uses a gentle delivery system that uses microscopic particles in order to achieve targeted effects on problem areas.
- Advanced Liposomes – This is for alleviating dryness and keeping the skin hydrated in order to prevent further irritating it because of the key ingredient which tends to dry the skin. It also helps in protecting the skin from environmental aggressors in order to avoid the additional inflammation of the skin from acne.
- REGU SEB – It is a special combination of naturel extracts that work to diminish the excess production of oil in the skin. It contains saw palmetto, argan and sesame seed extracts.
Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Directions
For best results, use Kate Somerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion in the morning and evening. It can be used up to 3 times a day for optimum results. Apply a thin layer of the formula on clean, dry skin then allow it to be absorbed thoroughly. Follow application with moisturizer and sunscreen. If excessive drying occurs, reduce the frequency of application.
Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Advantages
- The product is from an established skin care brand
- It contains benzoyl peroxide which is substantially proven to treat acne
- The formulation uses a special delivery system
- It also contains hydrating ingredients to prevent dryness
- Many reviews from users are positive saying it works
Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Disadvantages
- Some users say it can irritate the skin so it is not for everyone
- The price is a little high for an anti-acne formulation
- There are feedback from people who have tried it saying it isn’t very effective for severe acne
All in all, Kate Somerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is a good anti-acne product. It is from a reputable skin care brand and the formulation uses a proven anti-acne ingredient. The product also contains hydrating ingredients and natural extracts for treating acne. Most feedback on the product is positive saying it is effective so this is a product worth trying although there are better options on the market.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."