KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate?
KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment US $24 for a 0.5 oz. tube, is an exfoliating solution that rids your skin of impurities and reveals a clearer, more youthful layer that promotes radiant skin to make your natural glow shine through.
Table of Contents [Show]
- What is KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate?
- KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate – Does It Really Work?
- What are the Ingredients in KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate?
- How To Apply KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
- Benefits of KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
- Disadvantages of KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
- Does KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict : KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Kate Somerville, the celebrity esthetician best known for servicing the skin care needs of celebrities. The beauty guru turned entrepreneur once suffered from a chronic skin condition as a child which motivated her to learn what she can about taking better care of her skin. After having successfully run her medi-clinic for more than 25 years, Kate Somerville has been turned into a skin care brand offering the next best thing to paying Kate a personal visit.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver mild yet intense exfoliation to promote clearer skin.
- Brighten your overall skin tone.
- Promote better absorption of other products included in your skin care routine.
What Are The Ingredients In KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate?
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that renders a mild but thorough skin exfoliation to eliminate skin impurities as well as dead and damaged skin.
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid with both exfoliating and oil regulating properties, a dual functionality that can be specially beneficial for people with oilier and acne-prone skin.
- Silica: It provides physical exfoliation while also giving your skin a mattified effect.
- Papaya, Pineapple and Pumpkin Enzymes: Enhance exfoliation, these also deliver skin lightening and conditioning benefits.
- Aloe Vera: Improve your skin’s natural healing mechanisms to hasten regeneration and renewal.
- Honey: A powerful humectant that significantly boosts your skin’s moisture content, giving it a plumper appearance.
- Vitamin C: It raises your skin’s antioxidant levels and lightens your skin tone.
- Vitamin E: It furthers the beneficial effects of Vitamin C as it delivers soothing moisture deep within your skin.
- Soy-Lipid: It helps rebuild and fortify your skin’s natural barrier function.
How To Apply KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
Use KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate once up to twice weekly. Apply product over freshly cleansed and still damp skin. Massage in upwards, circular fashion then, leave on for two minutes before rinsing off.
Benefits of KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
- KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate combines AHA and BHA to thoroughly exfoliate your skin.
- Based on clinical studies, this product improves the appearance of aged and damaged skin in just 4 weeks of regular product use.
Disadvantages of KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
- This product contains more phenoxyethanol, a product preservative, than the beneficial ingredients.
- KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate reviews indicate that it can be irritating.
Does KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to ingredients such as lactic and salicylic acids, retinyl palmitateand fragrances.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancer due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict : KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate
KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate has what it takes to exfoliate and turnover your skin. It need not come at such a steep price though so, if you want more value for your dollar, make sure to check out other alternatives.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."