Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Review
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Overview:
The topical acne product being reviewed is, Anti Bac Clearing Lotion treatment by Kate Sommerville. The product’s manufacturer claims that their product kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts, while helping prevent future acne. According to Kate Sommerville Laboratories, the product’s manufacturer, their product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. The product is formed with a 10% concentration. Benzoyl peroxide is effective in combating acne. Anti Bac Lotion works as a peeling agent, which increases skin turnover and the clearing of skin pores, which results in the reduction of the bacteria count. In addition the benzoyl peroxide works well as an antibacterial.
Jack Breitbart of Revlon laboratories first developed benzoyl peroxide in the 1920s. It is typically placed over the affected areas in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 2.5%. It maybe less effective for people using it after the skin has learned to tolerate the 2.5% concentration. However it is not recommended in dosages over 2.5%.
The product’s 5% concentration, makes it too strong to use daily, and people with sensitive, or dry skin should use caution, because the elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause adverse side effects like; burning or irritation.
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion : Does It Really Work?
Kate Somerville has been caring for people’s skin for over 25 years and remains to be one of the best aestheticians in the industry. She aims to produce high performing, luxurious skincare products through her company.
The product’s manufacturer claims that their product kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts, while helping prevent future acne. According to the manufacturer Acne-Prone Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is a prescription-quality, acne treatment. The products key ingredients are encapsulated benzoyl peroxide 5%, the most advanced and successful acne-fighting ingredient on the market. However, many users claim that the product is extremely drying to the skin.
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Ingredients:
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide: This ingredient works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
- Argan: This ingredient absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
- Sesame Seed Extracts: This ingredient is a lignin with anti-inflammatory properties, and contains vitamin E, which helps keep your skin strong and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Advantage:
- The product contains benzoyl peroxide.
- The product can be purchased online from the manufacturers website.
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Drawbacks:
- The product uses 5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide, which is more than 2.5% concentration that is recommended by the industry.
- The high concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause harsh side affects like burning and extreme drying.
- The product’s website does not stipulate any money back guarantees.
- The product is expensive.
- Users claim that the product is drying to the skin.
In conclusion, Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is much more expensive than similar products that use the same active ingredient. In fact there are a number of over drug store products that include benzoyl peroxide. While it can be argued that Anti Bac Clearing Lotion has a higher concentration, the excess concentration maybe too harsh on skin, especially for sensitive or dry skin.
Currently the health and beauty industry offers a wide variety of acne treatments. While it is important to choose a product that is formulated to function best with an individual’s particular skin type, it is also crucial to consider several other factors before purchasing anti-acne products. More specifically, the best acne treatments should be able to penetrate deeply into skin. At the same time, a quality acne treatment will also contain ingredients that can minimize the appearance of skin’s pores, clear up any facial blemishes, and actually remove dead skin cells as well as black and whiteheads. Below are some of our most effective acne treatment products on the market today; each product is evaluated on how well it matches up with the previously explained requirements for a quality acne treatment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: