Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion?
The product’s manufacturer claims that their product kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts, while helping prevent future acne. According to Kate Sommerville Laboratories, the product’s manufacturer, their product’s active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide. The product is formed with a 10% concentration. Benzoyl peroxide is effective in combating acne. Anti Bac Lotion works as a peeling agent, which increases skin turnover and the clearing of skin pores, which results in the reduction of the bacteria count. In addition the benzoyl peroxide works well as an antibacterial.
Jack Breitbart of Revlon laboratories first developed benzoyl peroxide in the 1920s. It is typically placed over the affected areas in gel or cream form, in concentrations of 2.5%. It maybe less effective for people using it after the skin has learned to tolerate the 2.5% concentration. However it is not recommended in dosages over 2.5%.
The product’s 5% concentration, makes it too strong to use daily, and people with sensitive, or dry skin should use caution, because the elevated concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause adverse side effects like; burning or irritation.
Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion : Does It Really Work?
Kate Somerville has been caring for people’s skin for over 25 years and remains to be one of the best aestheticians in the industry. She aims to produce high performing, luxurious skincare products through her company.
The product’s manufacturer claims that their product kills bacteria and treats inflamed breakouts, while helping prevent future acne. According to the manufacturer Acne-Prone Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is a prescription-quality, acne treatment. The products key ingredients are encapsulated benzoyl peroxide 5%, the most advanced and successful acne-fighting ingredient on the market. However, many users claim that the product is extremely drying to the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion?
- 5% Benzoyl Peroxide: This ingredient works by reducing the amount of acne-causing bacteria and by causing the skin to dry and peel.
- Argan: This ingredient absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating, which makes it a great natural moisturiser.
- Sesame Seed Extracts: This ingredient is a lignin with anti-inflammatory properties, and contains vitamin E, which helps keep your skin strong and supple.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
Benefits Of Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion
- The product contains benzoyl peroxide.
- The product can be purchased online from the manufacturers website.
- Helps reduce breakouts. Although limited reviews backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion
- The product uses 5% concentration of benzoyl peroxide, which is more than 2.5% concentration that is recommended by the industry.
- The high concentration of benzoyl peroxide can cause harsh side affects like burning and extreme drying.
- The product’s website does not stipulate any money back guarantees.
- The product is expensive.
- Users claim that the product is drying to the skin.
Final Verdict: Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion
In conclusion, Kate Sommerville Anti Bac Clearing Lotion is much more expensive than similar products that use the same active ingredient. In fact there are a number of over drug store products that include benzoyl peroxide. While it can be argued that Anti Bac Clearing Lotion has a higher concentration, the excess concentration maybe too harsh on skin, especially for sensitive or dry skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."