What Is Kaya Purifying Cleanser?
Kaya Purifying Cleanser is a product of Kaya, a skincare line that understands the aspiration of many women to have beautiful and healthy skin. Backed up by a team of experienced practitioners who are fully aware of the different needs of various skin types, the company can formulate skincare solutions that can satisfy such needs.
In this Kaya Purifying Cleanser review, you will get to know everything you need to know about this product!
Kaya Purifying Cleanser Pros and Cons
- Skin Type:Acne Prone
- Benefit:Helps To Reduce Acne Or Pimples And Preventing Future Breakouts
- Ingredients:Salicylic Acid, Olive Oil, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol
- Brand:Kaya Clinic
- Weight:100 ml
- The cleanser contains salicylic acid which is considered to be the gold standard for acne treatments.
- Some of the reviews state the cleanser is easy to rinse off.
- Gets rid of dirt, oil, and impurities
- Helps you achieve clear and oil-free skin
- There are no clinical studies that can back up the claims of this product.
- The cleanser contains various harmful chemicals that may do more harm than good to skin, especially to acne prone skin.
- The formulation contains more harmful ingredients than the beneficial ones.
- Due to strong ingredients, it may not be suitable for all skin types.
Kaya Purifying Cleanser – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that the product can do the following:
- Clears the skin
- Reduces acne
- Conditions and nourishes the skin
- Prevent future breakouts
- Deep cleanse the pores
What Are The Ingredients In Kaya Purifying Cleanser?
Based on the ingredients list of the cleanser, here are the active Kaya Purifying Cleanser ingredients:
Salicylic Acid: Works by unclogging the pores in order to prevent acne breakouts and lesions. Unlike other acne treatments, the ingredient does not control sebum production or kill bacteria so it must be used continuously to prevent further breakouts .
Olive Oil: Packed with antioxidants and other nutrients, this ingredient has become a well-known skin conditioning and moisturizing agent. It can also fight free radicals, which are the substances that are responsible for the advanced aging of the skin. It can also promote exfoliation which can even out the texture of the skin and diminish the appearance of acne.
Glycerin: May help skin retains moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin .
Butylene Glycol: Beneficial ingredients to penetrate the skin, with the remainder sitting on the skin surface and doing little good for skin health. By increasing skin penetration, butylene glycol can boost the overall effectiveness of the product. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
How To Apply Kaya Purifying Cleanser?
- As, per the suggested guidelines to make the most out of Kaya Purifying Cleanser, wet your face a bit and apply a small amount of it to your face.
- Gently massage your face for a few minutes to create a lather. Rinse it thoroughly with water. Pat it dries afterward.
- The manufacturer recommends using it together with their Purifying Toner and Purifying Nourisher to achieve optimum results.
Does Kaya Purifying Cleanser Have Any Side-Effects?
While the reviews did not state any side effects, the ingredients list states that this cleanser contains a few harmful chemicals so you may experience the following Kaya Purifying Cleanser side-effects:
- It uses paraben as a preservative, but this chemical has long been associated with the development of breast cancers and is considered to be an environmental toxin by many.
- The cleanser also has Triethanolamine which can cause immediate reactions including watery eyes, redness of the skin, and itchy skin.
- This is also one of those products that contain fragrance which you may enjoy if you like a good smelling product but fragrant chemicals are also associated with skin irritation, redness, and dryness.
Que: Is Kaya purifying cleanser good for acne?
Ans: Yes, it helps in reducing acne.
Que: Does Kaya Purifying Cleanser good for oily skin?
Ans: Yes, it is suitable for all skin type.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
You May Also Like – Lakme Absolute Perfect Radiance Face Wash Reviews
Final Verdict: Kaya Purifying Cleanser
Kaya Purifying Cleanser contains salicylic acid which is considered to be an effective acne treatment. However, the cleanser also contains a whole lot of other chemicals that are associated with a wide array of side effects that you would not want to experience.