Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Overview
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel, available as a 200 ml tube and sold for a price of approximately, US $8, is a soap-free cleansing gel that can deeply cleanse the skin. In this review, you will find out more about this Cleansers!
About Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel – Does It Really Work?
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel is manufactured by Kaya, a skin care company which fully understands the varying needs of different skin types. More than a manufacturer of skin care products, the company also has clinics where their customers can enjoy the services that are appropriate to their skin types.
According to the manufacturer, the cleansing gel can deliver the following benefits:
- Nourishes the skin
- Keeps skin soft, clean, healthy and smooth
- Moisturizes the skin
- Thoroughly cleanses the skin
- Lightens skin tone
This Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel review was written to help you find out if this cleanser works!
What Are The Ingredients In Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel
As per its ingredients list, the Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin B3: This ingredient can help lighten the skin and at the same time, control the production of sebum the skin which can help minimize acne breakouts.
- Zinc Lactate: This ingredient is a good source of zinc which has antibacterial properties that can assist in treating acne problems.
- Glycerin: This forms a protective barrier on the surface of the skin, locking the moisture in and ensuring that the skin will remain soft, moisturized and supple all throughout the day.
- Niacinamide: This works as a skin lightening agent which can even out the tone of the skin.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel to wet face and using your fingertips, gently massage it into your skin for a few seconds. Rinse it off with water and pat it dry. Apply toner and moisturizer afterwards.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- The formulation was developed by scientists.
- The product contains skin lightening agents.
- The product uses harmful preservatives.
- The amount of beneficial ingredients in the formulation is quite low.
- There are no studies that can back up the claims of the cleanser.
Does Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel Have Any Side-Effects?
In the reviews, no specific side effects are mentioned. However, the ingredients list included a few chemicals that may produce the following Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel side-effects:
- It contains triethanolamine which is associated with immediate allergic reactions like watery eyes, redness, and inflammation of the skin.
- It uses Paraben as a preservative, however, the use of this chemical may lead to breast cancer and other types of cancer when used in the long run.
- The Perfume content of the cleanser may lead to skin irritation and dryness.
Kaya Soothing Cleansing Gel contains ingredients that have been proven to lighten, cleanse and soften the skin. However, these ingredients are available only in small amounts in the formulation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."