Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream, US $59 for 50 ml, is a night cream that commits to transform your tired-looking skin and dress it up in a more vibrant complexion overnight.
Kenzo is a fashion brand created in 1970 by the designer, Kenzo Takada. The brand evolved to become a luxury brand that had its labels printed on top fragrances and, later, also had business interests in skincare. In 1993, the LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE took over the management of Kenzo, and the brand was propelled even further with an ever-growing presence in the global market. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream – Does it really work?
This product’s formula renders anti-inflammatory effects to your skin which helps even out your skin tone as well as restore your skin’s healthy structure and texture. It simultaneously strengthens your skin, and improves nutrient and moisture content to promote healthier skin.
“Illuminates. Repairs. Rests.” – These are three overarching promises of Kenzo when it comes to the skin enhancing capabilities of this night cream. This cream claims to bring you the following benefits:
- Restores your skin’s optimal health and appearance, although the high fragrance content in this cream might worsen skin conditions due to severe allergic reactions that may arise.
- Rehydrates your skin to bring back its softness and smoothness except that the moisture boost comes from more artificial ingredients in the formulation.
What are the Ingredients in Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream?
- White Lotus Plant Water: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that blocks a certain path of neurotransmission involved in making your skin hyper reactive and sensitive which, in turn, regulates inflammation thereby giving you a more evened out skin tone.
- Maca Extract: Promotes better skin synthesis, helps fade the appearance of signs of skin aging in general, and making fine lines and wrinkles less visible by improving skin elasticity and firmness.
- Hawthorn: Has soothing effect on skin, natural antiseptic properties, and promotes healthy microcirculation that helps restore optimal nutrient levels.
- Glycerin: It boosts your skin’s hydration and moisture to optimal levels, leaving your skin plumper and protected from chronic dryness and dehydration. However, almost every other skin care product also contains this ingredient in relatively high amounts.
- Dimethicone: It leaves your skin with an instantly smoother, better conditioned feeling although it may clog your pores and is specially not well suited for use of people who have acne-prone skin types. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
Benefits of Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
- This product does not contain the health hazardous ingredients, parabens, sulfates and phthalates. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- It softens and illuminates so you wake up with soft skin.
Disadvantages of Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
- This product is significantly more expensive than other overnight creams in the market.
- Several Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream reviews posted online by users cite that this cream instantly gives the skin a feeling of being well-moisturized but, the sensation does not last.
- Severely drier skin types may need a more suitably formulated product than this one.
- Mature and aging skin may need a more potent formulation that includes corrective and protective functions as a major product design consideration.
- This product hardly offers anything novel or innovative that will make it significantly better formulated than other similar products in its league.
How to apply Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
- For best results, the manufacturer suggests that Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream must only be applied after cleansing and toning in the evening.
- Spread generous amounts of the product on your face, neck and chest.
Final Verdict: Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream is a luxury cream that may be worth every penny for its expensive tag price. For one, this formula uses a lotus extract made specially for Kenzo so that could bring forth special benefits. However, you should make sure to compare and contrast with other night creams to identify what the trade offs are and whether or not the price is justified. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: