Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Review
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Introduction
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream, US $59 for 50 ml, is a night cream that commits to transform your tired-looking skin and dress it up in a more vibrant complexion overnight.
What Does Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Claim
“Illuminates. Repairs. Rests.” – These are three overarching promises of Kenzo when it comes to the skin enhancing capabilities of this night cream. This cream has been formulated to bring you the following benefits:
- Restores your skin’s optimal health and appearance, although the high fragrance content in this cream might worsen skin conditions due to severe allergic reactions that may arise.
- Rehydrates your skin to bring back its softness and smoothness except that the moisture boost comes from more artificial ingredients in the formulation
- Calms and soothes your skin to relieve it of stress as well as to help it better resist early signs of damage and aging
- Strengthens your skin by improving skin synthesis and enhancing your skin’s structure
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Kenzo is a fashion brand created in 1970 by the designer, Kenzo Takada. The brand evolved to become a luxury brand that had its labels printed on top fragrances and, later, also had business interests in skincare. In 1993, the LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE took over the management of Kenzo, and the brand was propelled even further with an ever-growing presence in the global market.
Working of Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
This product’s formula renders anti-inflammatory effects to your skin which helps even out your skin tone as well as restore your skin’s healthy structure and texture. It simultaneously strengthens your skin, and improves nutrient and moisture content to promote healthier skin.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Ingredients
- White Lotus Plant Water: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that blocks a certain path of neurotransmission involved in making your skin hyper reactive and sensitive which, in turn, regulates inflammation thereby giving you a more evened out skin tone
- Maca Extract: Promotes better skin synthesis, helps fade the appearance of signs of skin aging in general, and making fine lines and wrinkles less visible by improving skin elasticity and firmness
- Hawthorn: Has soothing effect on skin, natural antiseptic properties, and promotes healthy microcirculation that helps restore optimal nutrient levels
- Glycerin: It boosts your skin’s hydration and moisture to optimal levels, leaving your skin plumper and protected from chronic dryness and dehydration. However, almost every other skin care product also contains this ingredient in relatively high amounts.
- Dimethicone: It leaves your skin with an instantly smoother, better conditioned feeling although it may clog your pores and is specially not well suited for use of people who have acne-prone skin types.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Pros
- This product does not contain the health hazardous ingredients, parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- It softens and illuminates so you wake up with soft skin
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Cons
- This product is significantly more expensive than other overnight creams in the market.
- Several Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream reviews posted online by users cite that this cream instantly gives the skin a feeling of being well-moisturized but, the sensation does not last.
- Severely drier skin types may need a more suitably formulated product than this one.
- Mature and aging skin may need a more potent formulation that includes corrective and protective functions as a major product design consideration.
- This product hardly offers anything novel or innovative that will make it significantly better formulated than other similar products in its league.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream must only be applied after cleansing and toning in the evening. Spread generous amounts of the product on your face, neck and chest.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream is a luxury cream that may be worth every penny for its expensive tag price. For one, this formula uses a lotus extract made specially for Kenzo so that could bring forth special benefits. However, you should make sure to compare and contrast with other night creams to identify what the trade offs are and whether or not the price is justified.
Using a separate night cream to reduce signs of aging is a good idea as these creams tend to be heavier, richer and more effective. When used as part of a complete antiaging skin care routine, they can work on some of the most stubborn lines and wrinkles and complement the cream or lotion used during the day. However, whatever product is used, consumers should still make sure that it contains beneficial peptides, antioxidants and deeply moisturizing ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: