Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Review
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Introduction
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream, US $59 for 50 ml, is a night cream that commits to transform your tired-looking skin and dress it up in a more vibrant complexion overnight.
What Does Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Claim
“Illuminates. Repairs. Rests.” – These are three overarching promises of Kenzo when it comes to the skin enhancing capabilities of this night cream. More specifically, this cream has been formulated to bring you the following benefits:
- Restores your skin’s optimal health and appearance
- Rehydrates your skin to bring back its softness and smoothness
- Calms and soothes your skin to relieve it of stress as well as to help it better resist early signs of damage and aging
- Strengthens your skin by improving skin synthesis and enhancing your skin’s structure
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Kenzo is a fashion brand created in 1970 by the designer, Kenzo Takada. The brand evolved to become a luxury brand that had its labels printed on top fragrances and, later, also had business interests in skincare. In 1993, the LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE took over the management of Kenzo, and the brand was propelled even further with an ever-growing presence in the global market.
Working of Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream
This product’s formula renders anti-inflammatory effects to your skin which helps even out your skin tone as well as restore your skin’s healthy structure and texture. It simultaneously strengthens your skin, and improves nutrient and moisture content to promote healthier skin.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Ingredients
- White Lotus Plant Water: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that blocks a certain path of neurotransmission involved in making your skin hyper reactive and sensitive which, in turn, regulates inflammation thereby giving you a more evened out skin tone
- Maca Extract: Promotes better skin synthesis, helps fade the appearance of signs of skin aging in general, and making fine lines and wrinkles less visible by improving skin elasticity and firmness
- Hawthorn: Has soothing effect on skin, natural antiseptic properties, and promotes healthy microcirculation that helps restore optimal nutrient levels
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Pros
- This product does not contain the health hazardous ingredients, parabens, sulfates and phthalates.
- In a study conducted and reported by the manufacturer, the following observations were noted:
- 83 per cent of subjects said that their skin felt more relaxed and better hydrated
- 80 per cent said that their complexion appeared brighter
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Cons
- This product is significantly more expensive than other overnight creams in the market.
- Several Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream reviews posted online by users cite that this cream instantly gives the skin a feeling of being well-moisturized but, the sensation does not last.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for cancers due to Sodium Benzoate which, when combined with Vitamin C, forms benzene, a carcinogen
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for endocrine-related diseases due to BHT
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream must only be applied after cleansing and toning in the evening. Spread generous amounts of the product on your face, neck and chest.
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream reviews posted by 2 users read:
- “This is an ordinary night cream that is not worth the price. It “sits” on my face and I don’t think it moisturizes much at all.”
- “This cream is everything! It’s so smooth and the scent is so relaxing. Definitely my new go to night cream!”
Kenzoki Cosmic Night Cream is the kind of luxury cream where you just want to get more benefits out of every drop because it’s so expensive that you deserve to get your money’s worth. Like it or not, though, much of the price written on that tag is because it is Kenzo. What we like about this product is that the lotus plant used here is specially grown for the company. If you are particular about getting cleaner products, this one scores high in that aspect too. However, at the end of the day, we have to judge it for being a night cream, and while there are benefits that you can derive from this cream, you can score more benefits from other high performing alternatives – including ones that are more inexpensive.