Kerstin Florian Correcting Serum C+ Infusion Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum Overview
The Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum is a potent form of vitamin C that works deep in the skin to boost its tone, firmness, and brightness while also reducing aging signs like fine lines and wrinkles. In this Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum review, you will have a general perspective about this product, its benefits, and drawbacks to help you decide whether or not this serum is suitable for your needs.
About Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum – Does It Really Work?
The Kerstin Florian Correcting Serum C+ Infusion is manufactured by the company named after its founder, Swedish beauty expert Kerstin Florian. Kerstin grew up in the scenic landscape of Sweden and has always been drawn to the energy of nature and its innate connection to health and wellness.
She acquired and developed her gift in blending products and ingredients from nature into innovative products that provide unparalleled results, leading to her namesake line of products. All of her principles and protocols revolve around the four cornerstones of her holistic approach to skin care: care for the face and body, regular exercise, proper nutrition, and peace of mind.
The end product is a wide range of skin care programs designed to deliver outstanding results through memorable sensory experiences. Today, Kerstin Florian thrives in partnership with the finest and most natural luxury resorts and spas all around the globe.
It provides professional-grade cosmeceutical-based spa products inspired by European treatments that utilize natural ingredients like thermal mineral water, essential oils, herbal extracts, algae, and mud. Aside from improving the well-being of a person, these products provide a way of de-stressing and pampering.
What Are The Ingredients In Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum?
The different Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum ingredients are enumerated and described below:
- Vitamin C+ Complex: This is a powerful form of Vitamin C that is 50 times more active and potent. Its function is to decrease melanin synthesis by up to 80% and boost collagen production by up to 50%. This enhances the skin matrix and protects it from oxidative damage.
- Methylsilanol Hydroxyproline Aspartate: This amino acid helps in the improvement of skin elasticity, regeneration of connective tissues, reduction of expression lines, and improving the tone of the skin.
- Algae extract and Bitter Orange Oil: These are natural botanicals that provide soothing, calming, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties to significantly improve the skin’s overall health.
- Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) peel extract: Grapefruit extract is a rich natural source of antioxidants and essential vitamins to keep the skin glowing and fresh-looking.
- Squalene: This ingredient is an oil antioxidant that is derived from natural means and sources. It has immune-stimulating effects on the skin.
- Dimethicone: This is a substance that forms a protective layer on the skin to keep moisture in, leaving the skin hydrated through longer periods of time.
Directions To Use
After cleansing and applying toner on the skin, apply the Kerstin Florian Correcting Serum C+ Infusion on your face and neck, avoiding the eye area. For best results, apply daily and follow with a moisturizer as well as some sunscreen with at least an SPF of 30.
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps heal and protect from free radical damage.
- Helps improve the skin’s tone and elasticity by reducing melanin production and enhancing collagen production.
- Paraben-free formulation.
- Brightens and lightens the skin.
- Revitalizes the skin.
- Very expensive.
- According to customer reviews, the dispenser performance is very poor and ineffective that it usually fails halfway through the product.
- This product lacks a broad variety of protective antioxidants to complement its high Vitamin C content.
- The formula contains potentially irritating ingredients such as silicones and Methylisothiazolinone, both of which can result to Skin improvements are variable, based on user reviews.
Does Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum Have Any Side-effects?
There are no Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum side effects have been reported or clinically proven as of yet.
Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum Customer Reviews
To further give you an idea about the serum, here are some Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum reviews from verified users:
- “I received a small sample of this product for an unbiased review. I started using it right when I got back from a beach vacation and boy, did my skin need it! It helped even my skin tone and soothe some of the roughness from spending too much time in the pool and in the sun. I only need a tiny tiny dab, so this will last a long time. It goes on like silk – it’s not greasy or even creamy – I think the best way to describe it that it goes on like a thick milk.” – Jacqueline Fisch on Amazon
- “Very disappointed in this product. I’ve used other KF products with good success. I’ve been using this for 6 weeks now with no results.” – Dan Roser on Amazon
The Kerstin Florian C+ Infusion Serum appears to be a powerful and effective serum from a highly reputable brand. However, this does not guarantee that its effects will be maximized for all users. The faulty dispenser, a minor flaw that should actually be easily taken care of, is not very pleasant either.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.