Kiehl’s Super Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer?
Kiehl’s is branded by L’Oreal as an apothecary product line that mostly uses ingredients derived from the goodness and beauty spread in nature.
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream, US $62 for 1.7 fl. oz., promises to fade multiple signs of skin aging so that you can see your youthful skin restored once again.
Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
As, per the manufacturer of the product it’s more specifically, this product promises to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Help correct and prevent the appearance of multiple signs of skin aging, that include fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, dullness, dryness and saggy skin.
- Promote enhanced skin elasticity and firmness by promoting better hydration.
- Re-contour your skin to give it a more appealing frame that makes your facial bones appear more prominent to give you a more pulled up look.
- Improve the texture of your skin surface by promoting skin synthesis.
- Lighten dark spots and work out for you a complexion that is brighter and smoother to touch.
What Are the Ingredients In Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer?
- Botanical Oils: Deep hydrates your skin, causing your skin to appear dewier, fuller and more pulled up.
- Botanical Extracts: Render this formula with their natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiseptic properties that helps calm skin inflammations and rid it of impurities that can cause skin to become irritated and infected.
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet that draws in moisture from the environment to rest on the surface of your skin then, gradually releases these stored moisture to keep your skin well-moisturized for hours following product application. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
How To Apply Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer
- As, per the guidelines of manufacturer use Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream together with your daytime and evening routine, following a thorough cleanse and toning.
- During the day, layer under Kiehl’s UV Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 50+, and at night, layer on top of Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
Benefits Of Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer
- This product leaves a better moisturized feeling on the skin that several consumers have cited to result to smoothened surface and faded fine lines and wrinkles.
- Kiehl multi corrective moisturizer reviews have highlighted this product’s full, heavy formulation that does not easily sink in although it does soak into skin soon after.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Multi-Corrective moisturizer
- The formula contains PEGs, toxic chemicals that can easily become contaminated with 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen.
- This product contains severely limited lineup of ingredients that can deliver anti-aging benefits which makes us doubtful if it can deliver on its commitments
- Among Kiehl multi corrective moisturizer reviews by a professional who pointed out how impossible it is for a topical product to deliver many of this product’s commitments, including sculpting and firming up the skin.
- There does not seem to be any ingredient in the formula that has been tried and tested to deliver visible aging skin improvements that last.
- The manufacturer does not provide any clinical study that will demonstrate the validity of product claims.
- This product is too expensive for the formula it is made up of.
Final Verdict: Kiehl’s Super Cream
Kiehl’s Super Multi-Corrective Cream makes grand promises to deliver on mechanisms that will bring back the youthfulness of your skin. Sadly, it responds with a formula that is guaranteed to be bested even by the cheapest drugstore anti-aging cream that you can get your hands on.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.