Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream?
Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream for Face and Body appeals to parents of infants concerned with using products that are too harsh for baby’s skin. The product claims to be sensitive enough to use both on baby’s face and body. To minimize any risk of break out the Keihl’s Nurturing Baby Cream for Body and Face is pediatrician tested. Combining natural ingredients like vanilla, apricot, and honey, Keihl’s does not compromise the products integrity. Thus the consumer gets both a cream sensitive enough to use on baby’s face while still providing a pleasurable scent.
Keihl’s is the manufacturer of the product. Kiehl’s is a skin care brand owned and operated by The L’Oreal Group. The brand was founded in the 1800s in the streets of New York and was run a small town apothecary. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream – Does it Really Work?
This one-of-a-kind skin care formula made to suit mom’s and baby’s skin is not just mild and gentle but has been manufactured without irritating artificial fragrances .This product has been designed to deliver the following benefits:
- Leaves your and your baby’s skin well-hydrated for hours. However, it is a well-known fact that adult and baby skin have very different requirements and, in this case, your adult skin may need more than what can be derived from this basic skin formulation.
- Moisturizes while effectively preventing skin irritations and other allergic reactions. Still, more reactive skin types may need more specialized care for skin to derive what it needs without the unnecessary ingredients.
- Provides moisture benefits suited for use on the face and body.
- Shields your skin from excessive surface water loss and dehydration.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream?
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. However it causes skin rashes.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Squalane: This humectant envelopes the skin with a waterproof layer that preserves the moisture inside the skin cells. It provides extensive hydration to the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
Benefits Of Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream
- This formula nurtures and hydrates skin however, there are potential skin irritant in this formula.
- This formula makes your skin leaving it soft, smooth, and supple.
- This is gentle enough to use on baby’s face.
Disadvantages Of Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream
- The product is costly.
- The website assumes that the reader is familiar with scientific jargon like ” … is a trygliceride composed of 75% oleic acid and 20% linoleic acid, and unsaturated fatty acids esterfied with glycerin”.
- It is hard to believe that mom and baby will have similar skincare needs, although this product may work if both have hypersensitive or overly reactive skin types.
- The manufacturer does not provide any clinical evidence to back up claims made about this product.
- The formula evidently lacks the protective power of antioxidants to shield sensitive skin types from damage, including the power to neutralize free radicals.
Final Verdict: Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream
Kiehl’s Nurturing Cream for Face and Body appears to be a product that appeals to a parent who’s child demonstrates skin sensitivity. The products benefits do not justify the cost. In researching comments made by consumers of Keihl’s Nurturing Cream for Face and Body, there is a definite trend. Parents of children who don’t demonstrate skin sensitivity feel less compelled to purchase the product again. The parents who held the product in high esteem had children who demonstrated dermatological issues such as eczema and borderline eczema and deemed the product well worth the cost.
The website was to the point, and easy to navigate. However in the attempt to educate the consumer about the products ingredients and their benefit’s the website failed in execution. The content leaves the consumer ill informed and confused. For example, the website assumes that the reader knows the function of a triglyceride. The website did incorporate smart features like the ability to purchase the product on the product information page, descriptions of ingredients that are accessed by scrolling over the image, and company contact information.
Keihl’s Nurturing Cream for Face and Body appears to be a product that appeals to a specific demographic of parents. That being said if your child did suffer from a given skin malady, or sensitivity this would be a smart selection.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: