Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado?
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado is a hydrating eye cream that uses avocado oil to gently and safely moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes to help reduce signs of age. The company claims the product will not migrate into the eyes.
Kiehl’s, founded in 1851 as an old-world apothecary, uses naturally derived ingredients as the base of all its formulations.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado?
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Avocado Oil: Delivers a significant moisture boost that almost immediately plumps your skin and also provides Vitamin E for effective antioxidant protection
- Butylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol: Significantly enhance your skin’s moisture content. However, these ingredients may also cause severe irritation
- Magnesium Sulfate: Helps control and regulate sebum production to keep your eye area from dryness but also from producing excessive sebum
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, this enhances your skin’s antioxidant protection while also boosting your skin’s moisture content. Although, this ingredient is listed after phenoxyethanol which indicates that it is present in very low concentration hardly sufficient to be any beneficial to your skin
How To Apply Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
- As,per the guide gently apply underneath the eye and all along the orbital bone with your fingertip.
- Use a patting motion.
- Be careful not to pull the skin.
Benefits of Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
- Hydrate under-eye area, although drier skin types may require a more moisturizing formulation.
- Smooth and soften skin.
- Protects against free radical damage. However, this product contains a lean variety of antioxidants possibly present in very low quantities.
- Won’t migrate into the eye.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- Formulation evidently lacks powerful antioxidants that help protect the delicate eye area from future damage that can result to visible signs of skin aging.
- This product’s formula is rather ordinary and provides very little benefit compared to similar, more inexpensive ingredients.
- Phenoxyethanol, a product preservative is listed high up on the ingredients list which indicates that many of the potentially beneficial ingredients listed after it are present in very small quantities.
- There is no well-known anti-aging agent that delivers long-lasting improvements included in this formulation
Final Verdict- Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado has an official website that is pretty informative. It describes what the product is meant to do and provides the full ingredient list. While no documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied, the product does contain proven moisturizers. However, as much as the company focuses on natural ingredients and providing safe moisture to the sensitive eye area, the formula oddly contains many preservatives.
You can purchase this product directly from the manufacturer, or through major retailers like Nordstrom and Birchbox.
There are many moisturizing eye creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."