KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler?
Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler fills lines and wrinkles to promote a more youthful appearance to eventually smooth them. It is sold in containers of 0.69 fluid ounces for $39. The treatment is sold and manufactured by Kiehl’s, which is known for their skin and hair care products. Customers who purchase their products directly from Kiehl’s can return their products for a 100% refund as long as they follow instructions posted online.
What are the Ingredients in KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler ?
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative. Skin conditioner and preservative that keeps prevents product dehydration. But one of the likeliest side effects from this chemical is the potential for skin irritation.
- PEG-100 Stearate: Emollient, emulsifier. Cleans the skin by allowing dirt particles to stick to cleansing agents. Not recommended for use on broken skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: Preservative that is water and oil-soluble. Has anti-microbial properties. However, can cause skin irritation, dermatitis and hives from too many mast skin cells.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt form of hyaluronic acid. Can be easily absorbed by the body in this form. Stimulates the product of collagen and elastin. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed.
How To Apply KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler
- As, per the manufacturer of the product its recommended to use in the morning and night on clean, dry skin.
- Apply directly to problem areas for best results and wait to apply moisturizer or make-up.
- Results should be visible within 4 weeks.
Benefits of KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler
- Manufactured and sold by Kiehl’s which is known for the quality of their skin products.
- Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler is backed by a money-back guarantee.
Disadvantages of KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler
- Customer reviews are mixed on the product’s website.
- PEG-Stearate 100, which is one of the product’s ingredients, should not be used on broken skin.
- Amounts of key ingredients are not specified online or on the product’s labeled.
- Though Kiehl’s does research on their products, specifics that could better inform customers about how the product works are not mentioned.
Final Verdict: Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler
Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler is sold and manufactured by Kiehl’s. This product cites research explaining how their skin products work. Unlike other anti-aging creams, this wrinkle filler contains fragmented hyaluronic acid, which the brand states is easier to absorb into the skin than other forms of HA. However, customer reviews of the product are mixed, with many saying that they need to use it with other serums and moisturizers in order to obtain desirable results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."