KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler Review: Is It Good?
Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler fills lines and wrinkles to promote a more youthful appearance to eventually smooth them. It is sold in containers of 0.69 fluid ounces for $39. The treatment is sold and manufactured by Kiehl’s, which is known for their skin and hair care products. Customers who purchase their products directly from Kiehl’s can return their products for a 100% refund as long as they follow instructions posted online.
KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler Ingredients
- Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid: A form of HA that is easier for the skin to absorb due to its lower molecular weight. It fills in water reserves in the skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative. Skin conditioner and preservative that keeps prevents product dehydration.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Vitamin E. One of the most effective antioxidants. Stimulates the skin’s healing response, promotes the production of collagen and elastin, and treats scars. Has anti-inflammatory properties and can protect skin from the sun’s damage.
- PEG-100 Stearate: Emollient, emulsifier. Cleans the skin by allowing dirt particles to stick to cleansing agents. Not recommended for use on broken skin.
- Pentylene Glycol: Preservative that is water and oil-soluble. Has anti-microbial properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt form of hyaluronic acid. Can be easily absorbed by the body in this form. Stimulates the product of collagen and elastin.
Use in the morning and night on clean, dry skin. Apply directly to problem areas for best results and wait to apply moisturizer or make-up. Results should be visible within 4 weeks.
KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler Advantages:
- Manufactured and sold by Kiehl’s which is known for the quality of their skin products.
- Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler is backed by a money-back guarantee.
- Customers can choose to auto-ship the product to receive samples and avoid shipping costs.
- Contains two forms of hyaluronic acid that are easily absorbed into the skin.
KIEHL’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler Disadvantages
- Customer reviews are mixed on the product’s website.
- PEG-Stearate 100, which is one of the product’s ingredients, should not be used on broken skin.
- Amounts of key ingredients are not specified online or on the product’s labeled.
- Though Kiehl’s does research on their products, specifics that could better inform customers about how the product works are not mentioned.
Kiehl’s Double Strength Visible Wrinkle Filler is sold and manufactured by Kiehl’s. This product cites research explaining how their skin products work. Unlike other anti-aging creams, this wrinkle filler contains fragmented hyaluronic acid, which the brand states is easier to absorb into the skin than other forms of HA. However, customer reviews of the product are mixed, with many saying that they need to use it with other serums and moisturizers in order to obtain desirable results.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: