Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask?
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask, US $35 for 4.2 oz. jar, is a treatment mask, the goal of which is to restore your skin’s optimal moisture levels to revive your skin’s healthier appearance and more gorgeous appeal.
Before the L’Oreal Group of Companies gained control and ownership of Kiehl’s in 2000, the brand has undergone a rich history worth over a century. First set up as a small town apothecary in the busy streets of late 1800s New York, the store sold naturally-derived concoctions that helped people in the community overcome common illnesses, including skin care problems. Kiehl’s has been sold and bought many times to be managed by different families until its huge hit, the “Love Oil” etched Kiehl’s place in skin care.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask : Does It Really Work?
Based on Kiehl’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following advantageous improvements to benefit your skin:
- Give your skin a significant moisture boost that improves its hydration levels and relieves it from chronic dryness which makes it appear tired and dull
- Enhance the moisturizing properties of your regular moisturizers
- Help your skin heal to restore its natural sponge-like qualities that make it capable of capturing and retaining larger volumes of moisture.
- This product works by flooding your skin with the deep moisturizing fee of squalane and glycerin. Combined with the power of hyaluronic acid to attract moisture from the surroundings and keep this locked in, your skin practically becomes better hydrated overnight.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask?
- Squalane: Derived from plant sources, this deeply nourish and give your skin a comforting and soothing relief from chronic dryness and irritation that results from very dry skin conditions
- Glycerin: Floods your skin with botanically-derived glycerin, significantly raising your skin’s moisture levels which, in turn, causes your skin to appear plumper, dewier and firmer, as it builds on improvements to your skin’s structure and elasticity.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Citric acid: This is a wonderful ingredient for treating several skin problems like mild acne, pigmentation, clogged pores, sun tanning, wrinkles, and dark spots.
Benefits Of Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask
- This product does not contain fragrance ingredients, artificial colorants, and silicones, all of which can cause mild to severe skin irritation on any skin type, but most especially to people with sensitive skin.
- Squalane and glycerin are two of the most hydrating ingredients that you’ll find in any moisturizing skin care product, and this formula packs in high concentrations of both.
- The formula helps boost the moisturizing properties of other products already included in your regular daily and nightly routines. Although customer are not happy with the results.
Disadvantages Of Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask
- This product significantly lacks ingredients other than moisturizing ones, such as antioxidants, that will have added to the value and benefits that you can derive from this mask.
- Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask reviews highlight that this mask really does not offer anything special, innovative or, out of the ordinary.
- This product is thick in nature.
- The product does not absorb well into the skin.
Does Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
How To Apply Kiehl’s Hydrating Mask
- Cleanse and tone your face and, if desired, including your neck and chest.
- Apply Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask while your skin is still damp and plump from your cleanser and toner.
- Spread the product evenly and thinly over your skin.
- Use tissue paper to wipe off any excess but, don’t rinse.
- Leave the product overnight. Rinse off the following day as you go through your morning skin care regimen.
- Use the product once up to twice every week only.
Final Verdict : Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Mask gives what most other hydrating mask treatments would give you, except that this one is already rid of several ingredients that can irritate your skin. Still, some product will be able to perform similarly at lesser cost.