Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review: Does It Vanish Wrinkles?
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Description
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate, US $46 for 1 fl. oz., promises to work out significant improvements on and within your skin as you catch up on your beauty rest in the evening. This product has been formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits:
- Provide a formula that will support your skin’s natural mechanisms of repair and rejuvenation which is at its peak at night, while you sleep
- Significantly boost your skin’s moisture content to improve its density, firmness and elasticity
- Deliver nourishing and healing ingredients to replenish lost nutrients that will help fuel skin renewal
- Improve skin synthesis to promote better skin health and appearance.
Kiehl’s, founded in New York in 1851, continues to be run and branded as an apothecary to this day, blending the best of nature’s oils and extracts to bring out your skin’s natural health and beauty.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Ingredients
- Squalane: Botanically-derived, it closely resembles your skin’s natural lipids, it significantly moisturizes your skin as it facilitates rebuilding and repair of your skin’s protective barrier to strengthen it and make it more resilient to damage and infections
- Lavender Oil: Loaded with Omega-6 fatty acids which plays a key role in relieving your skin of inflammations, including blotchiness, redness and swelling, that get in the way of otherwise even toned and bright skin complexion
- Evening Primrose Oil: Deeply moisturizing essential oil that gives your skin a moisture boost and an instant plump that makes your skin firmer as elasticity is improved with regular, long term use
Use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate as part of your night time skin care routine, applying the product after a fresh cleanse and toning. Layer accordingly with other products in your routine, beginning with the lighter products first and thicker creams last.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Advantages
- The formula is lightweight and easily absorbent, penetrating your skin almost at the instant the product comes into contact with your skin.
- The formula will not leave your skin greasy.
- A Kiehls Night Cream review stated that the product did not cause irritation on the user who claimed to have sensitive skin.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Disadvantages
- This product significantly lacks variety in terms of ingredients and product functions.
- This product is significantly so much more expensive than most other night serums or creams.
- A Kiehls Night Cream review posted by a critic cited that this product is loaded with oils used for their fragrance value, that can cause your skin severe irritation and even permanent damage with regular, long-term exposure.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate makes the most of what it can from essential oils traditionally used for their moisturizing, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory values. Unfortunately, most of the benefits that these ingredients bring come only while the product lasts and clings on to your skin— an expensive, tentative improvement indeed. If you want more value that builds on improvements, you need ingredients such as peptides, hyaluronic acid, and ceramides to make your enhancements last for a long time which you can get from a more inexpensive product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: