Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Review:Is it effective?
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Details
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye, is made with botanicals and essential oils to reinvigorate skin around your eyes for a fresher appearance that has been relieved of tiredness and restored of youth.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Ingredients List
- Squalane: Botanically derived, this helps replenish the moisture that runs low on tired, irritated and severely dehydrated skin; closely resembling the skin’s natural lipids, it also helps rebuild your skin’s outer barriers to restore its effective protective function
- Lavender Essential Oil: Restores and revives the life and vibrance in tired-looking skin
- Evening Primrose Oil and Aloe: Restore the integrity of your skin’s surface layer so as to enhance its natural ability to keep moisture locked and better protected from evaporating from the skin surface
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil: Leaves your skin in a better conditioned and well-moisturized state, this ingredient also promotes faster skin healing and recovery from damage.
- Helianthus Annuus (Apricot) Seed Oil: It contains rich concentrations of fatty acids that help improve skin healing and also leaves skin better hydrated.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Directions/Working
Use Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye by dispensing a drop or two of the product onto your fingertips, rubbing them together then dotting and spreading on skin around your eyes. Use under the thicker formulas in your evening routine.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye: Does It Really Work
This product contains potent botanical extracts that can help heal skin in many ways. However, just because this product’s formula contains many natural ingredients, it does not mean it’s automatically better than others made from synthetically designed components, like peptides. In fact, some people may have allergic reactions to some of the botanical ingredients included in this product. Instant moisturization is almost definite but, longer-lasting results may vary across users.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Advantages
- Product does not contain irritating fragrances, endocrine-disrupting parabens, and pore-clogging minerals and silicones but, that does not mean all types of skin will not react to this product as potentially irritating components are still added to the formula.
- Formula improves microcirculation which, in turn, enhances the health and vitality of skin cells, although the manufacturer does not give details about how this product works to deliver this function.
- Serves multifunctional skin benefits that includes giving your skin a moisture boost but also enhancing the viability of your skin’s protective layer to keep the moisture in
- Manufactured by an ages old company dedicated to providing the best of nature for your skin
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye Disadvantages:
- Product contains denatured alcohol, one of the most commonly used yet highly irritating products incorporated in beauty and personal care products which, with long-term application can cause permanent damages to your skin, including compromised sponge-like qualities and sagging
- Product contains lavender oil which several studies and reports have blamed for common and severe skin irritations
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin that can severely suffer your body’s overall health.
- Product contains ingredients, such as Chlorphenesin, that can build up irreversible damage to your skin’s matrix.
- This product hardly provides anything novel or innovative that makes it stand out from other similar eye recovery products.
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye seems to have collected a long and thick lineup of all the potentially beneficial botanical ingredients that work together to restore eye health. Still, this product will have significantly improved when infused with peptides, amino acids, retinols and other ingredients well-known for improving skin health and appearance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."