Kiehl’s Night Cream Review: Can You Really Trust This Product?
Kiehl’s Night Cream Overview:
Nighttime is the best time for skin to recover from fatigue and damage. Kiehl’s Night Cream which sells for US $37, knows that well. This product is perfect for those with mature skin and even for women and men in their 20’s.
Your skin works overtime to regenerate and rejuvenate. Kiehl’s Night Cream enhances that process by introducing the best of what nature has to offer for your skin, beginning with botanically derived squalane, plant extracts and essential oils.
Overnight, you can expect your skin to become rejuvenated. With regular use, your skin yields the following benefits:
- Healthier skin
- Less irritated, less inflamed skin
- More even skin tone
- Firmer, more elastic skin
This product offers overnight skin repair, a boost you need every once in a while.
- Squalane: A highly moisturizing ingredient derived from vegetable sources, which also acts as a powerful antioxidant that shields skin from UV, antibacterial, and enhances skin cell regeneration and turnover
- Botanical Extracts: Serve moisturizing and antioxidant properties in this product
- Essential Oils: Highly and deeply moisturizing, these often also have natural antiseptic, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties.The oil sometime cause side effects like mild allergic reactions and irritation on skin, particularly if they’re consumed without following instructions.
- Dot the product around your face and any other area of your skin where you need immediate treatment and recovery.
- Spread evenly throughout your skin, massaging occasionally for faster and better skin absorption.
- You may also apply it on sunburned skin until it gets better. Apply on roughened or calloused areas of skin, including on joints, for smoother skin.
- Lightens and brightens overall skin complexion
- Those with very oily skin might find it too rich
- Provides moisturizing as well as protective functions to keep skin healthy
- Product texture and grease may not be ideal for daytime use under makeup.
- Very Expensive
- According to some Customer review it causes acne on skin.
Kiehl’s Night Cream may either sound too simple or sufficient enough for your skin. Whichever way you find it, you do have to look up what’s written on the labels and what other consumers are saying about this product. It’s for your own good aslo you may return it, to the original point of purchase, for a full 100% money-back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."