Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask?
Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask, US $39 for 2.5 fl. oz. Jar, is a facial mask that acts on your skin with the very specific purpose of strengthening it and helping it better withstand an onslaught of free radical attacks, which makes it a perfect pick-me-up when your skin has been exposed to heat and other environmental elements.
Founded in the 1800s in New York, Kiehl’s first gained its wider public acceptance with the introduction of its musk oil which was even3tually called, “Love Oil”. The apothecary was managed by different families at different times. Come 2000, the legendary Kiehl’s was acquired by the L’Oreal Group of Companies and has since grown its physical stores around the world.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask – Does It Really Work?
Kiehl’s claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits to give your skin an instant boost:
- Help neutralize free radicals and the damage these have caused on your skin.
- Support your skin in restoring its strength and resilience.
- Restore your skin’s radiance and vitality that relieves your dull, lifeless and tired complexion.
- Provide your skin with leveled up protection that helps it better withstand the damaging effects that can be inflicted on it by environmental aggressors.
This mask has a very straightforward function, that is, to boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to help stop the free radical induced damage that may already be in progress, as well as defend your skin by neutralizing free radicals.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask?
- Cilantro Extract: Rich in a broad variety of antioxidants that can be derived from a single botanical source, this makes this ingredient capable of providing highly potent antioxidant protection that your skin needs the most after it has just been exposed to stress, both from internal and external sources.
- Orange Extract: Contains high levels of Vitamin C that helps revitalize your skin cells as it simultaneously provides one of the strongest and most potent topical antioxidant protection that is able to capably defend your skin from free radicals, as well as help stop damage and aging.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
How To Apply Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask
As suggested by manufacturer:
- Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask must be applied on skin following a fresh cleanse.
- Leave on for five minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
Benefits Of Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask
- This product is formulated with two of the best botanical sources of potent topical antioxidants which contain very rich sources of antioxidants — exactly what a skin that is under free radical attack needs to defend itself from damage and aging.
- Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask reviews that favor this product includes a user experience where this product was used to help the user relieve adult acne and finally redeem the user’s skin from blemishes and infection.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask
- As of time of review, the full product ingredients list has yet to be published by Kiehl’s, neither is the information available in reseller sites.
- User experience varies widely, and it is likely that, when you use this product, you may either have a favorable experience or not.
- This product is thick in nature.
- This product does not absorb well in the skin.
- This is comparatively expensive.
Does Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full product ingredients list, it is impossible to make an assessment of potential side effects.
Final Verdict : Kiehls Pollution Defence Mask
Kiehl’s Cilantro & Orange Extract Pollutant Defending Mask’s working is quite basic. Only the 2 key ingredients are disclosed, both of which have limited research studies to support the supposed beneficial ingredients claimed by the manufacturer. There are several other products that can deliver this product’s functions that are made from tried and tested ingredients and that deserve you closer attention.