Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic, US $21 for 8.4 oz. bottle, leaves your skin surface smoother.
Listed below are other benefits that you can expect to derive from this product:
- It draws out excess oil, dirt and other impurities stuck in your pores.
- It helps regulate oil production and prevents the surface of your skin from becoming too greasy.
- It tightens your pores, leaving your skin with a more even toned texture.
- Tighter pores trap in more moisture and protects your skin from losing this to surface water loss.
- With regular use, your skin appears fairer and glows with a healthy, naturally radiant complexion.
Kiehl’s is a brand that once was sold at an apothecary, the forerunner of modern-day drugstores, in New York. Later, the brand was acquired by L’Oreal but remains to be packaged in rough, rustic, apothecary style.
Kiehls Pore Tonic Ingredients
- Salicylic Acid: Helps in evening out your skin tone, aids in regulating oil production, and manages skin flaking well enough to leave your skin with a smoother, undamaged surface layer.
- Witch Hazel Water: Helps remove excess oils while also lending this formula its natural astringent properties that help tighten your pores, brighten your overall complexion, and relieve you from dull skin.
- Kaolin: A type of clay that draws out excess oil from your pores and leaves your skin with a mattefied after effect.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Helps in rebuilding the surface layer of your skin, making it more resilient to dryness, damage, irritation and infections.
- Oat Kernel Flour: Has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and calm irritated skin.
- Glycerin: Helps deliver moisture to your skin and keep your skin hydrated for hours following product application.
Use Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic with your morning and evening routines, following a fresh cleanse. Tap the product with your hand and spread over your skin or, for better control, use a cotton pad.
Kiehls Pore Tonic Advantages
- This product includes ingredients, specifically aloe and oat kernel flour, that help relieve irritation that may be caused by this product’s active ingredients.
- The formula provides a good combination of ingredients that bring to your skin, improved moisture, better managed oil production, tighter skin and more all rolled into one.
- Leaves your skin with a mattefied look.
Kiehls Pore Tonic Disadvantages
- This product contains drying alcohols in high concentration which will likely leave any skin type instantly irritated, and permanently damaged with repeated, long-term use.
- Drying alcohols in the formulation will cause your skin to overcompensate for lost moisture, causing your skin to produce more oil and release more grease on the surface of your skin.
- The product formula contains menthol and butylene glycol, ingredients which can be highly irritating for any skin type.
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Pore Refining Tonic will have made an offer that is hard to resist if the denatured alcohol, which comes second in its ingredients list, wasn’t such a turnoff. You simply cannot trade off instant benefits at the expense of your skin health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."