Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator?
Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator, US $38 for a 4.2 fl. oz. tube, deep cleans your skin to rid your skin of dead and damaged top layer and encourage faster replacement via turnover but it may cause swelling.
Kiehl’s is a skincare brand that was established at the turn of the century in old New York where it was run just like any other traditional apothecary. When its previous owners launched “Love Oil,” it marked the beginning of the brand’s entry into the global skin care market. Although it had a solid, loyal following, the brand didn’t intensify its move to go global until it was acquired and controlled by the L’Oreal Group of Companies, one of the world’s largest players in the personal care industry.
Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator – Does it Really work?
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Deep cleanse and exfoliate your skin to promote clearer and blemish-free complexion
- Prep your skin to better receive the moisturizing ingredients and other benefits that it can obtain from other products in your regimen
- Restore optimal moisture and nutrient levels, and help strike a moisture balance
- Refresh your skin and help revitalize it to rid you of tired look and fatigued skin
- Promote a fresher, clearer and smoother skin surface
This product works like a regular cleanser, with some mechanisms to loosen up the dirt and eliminate it without vigorously rubbing on your skin.
What are the Ingredients in Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator?
- Coco-Glucoside: Loosens up the dirt, grime and other toughened impurities that are masking your skin and clogging your pores.
- Lauric Acid: Has natural skin purifying properties that helps rid your skin of infection-causing bacteria as well as prevent new infections; it also delivers significant amounts of moisture that dramatically plumps your skin.
- Glycerin: Improves your skin’s suppleness and overall texture. However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
- White Birch: Refines your pores and gives you a smoother, luminous skin that reflects back light to create a visual effect that makes your skin look younger and brighter.
- Peony Extract: Provides astringent functions to your skin which helps make it appear fairer and clearer.
Benefits of Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- This product provides added benefits that go above and beyond the regular functions of an exfoliating product but it may cause swelling on skin.
- This product is formulated with surfactants and emulsifiers derived from coconut, unlike others which are formulated with detergents.
Disadvantages of Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- This product may cause eye and skin irritations and, therefore, may not be suitable for use on all skin types.
- Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator reviews posted by users who talk about their experiences having used this product are extremely limited and will not serve as very informative sources.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Does Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator Have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy with these components
- Increased risk for cancers due to sodium benzoate which, when it combines with Vitamin C, forms benzene, a carcinogen
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
How To Apply Kiehl’s Skin Brightening Exfoliator
- The manufacturer recommends using Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator every night to rid of impurities that accumulated on your skin throughout the day.
- Apply product on damp skin, immediately after a thorough cleansing. Keep massaging for no more than two minutes then, rinse well using lukewarm water.
- If you experience any sign of irritation, reduce application frequency to once every other day or a few times each week.
Final Verdict:Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator
Kiehl’s Corrective Skin Brightening Exfoliator delivers multiple benefits — potentially. Unfortunately, this product does more cleansing rather than exfoliating, giving the ingredients in the formula. There are also a number of noteworthy moisturizers and skin conditioners listed in the ingredients, as well as promising skin brighteners. Unfortunately, when these beneficial ingredients will have very little room of opportunity to act on your skin since the product needs to be rinsed off in two minutes. Besides, stick to finding an exfoliant that suit your skin well because everything else will be better left to your moisturizer.It offers 30 days return policy on it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."