Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And MoreAdvertising Disclosure ?
What Is Kiehls Under Eye Wrinkle Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Kiehl’s Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, US $43 for 0.5 fl. oz., is a product specially formulated to address the peculiar needs of skin around your eyes. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following skin benefits:
- Intensely hydrate your skin, both instantly and over the longer term.
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
- Improve skin synthesis.
- Aid in rebuilding your skin’s surface layer to enhance protection from damage caused by environmental factors. This product is free from fragrance but it also contains ingredients like butylene glycol and menthol which could trigger skin irritation.
Kiehl’s, a brand managed by L’Oreal, began formulating its beauty products at the turn of the 20th century in New York and continues its apothecary branding to this day.
What Are The Ingredients In Kiehls Under Eye Wrinkle Cream?
- Copper PCA (Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid): A deeply penetrating humectant that has been demonstrated to have the capability of easily penetrating skin that is unbroken and perfectly intact, capture moisture from the environment, and keep hydrating your skin for hours following product application.
- Calcium PCA: Supports rebuilding and restrengthening of your skin’s surface layer to make it more resistant to damage and from showing signs of skin aging, while also improving antioxidant protection to hold off further damage to your eye skin.
- Adenosine: Stimulates collagen and elastin production by providing your skin cells additional source of energy to drive repairs and renewal mechanisms.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Adds to your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid content to bring in and store more moisture. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply Kiehls Under Eye Wrinkle Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream with your day time and night time routines.
- Pat around the eyes then spread evenly with a massage.
Benefits Of Kiehls Under Eye Wrinkle Cream
- This formula is free from irritating fragrances that can even cause permanent damages to the skin matrix with repeated use. Although there is no clinical evidence backing this claim.
- This product is formulated specially to treat skin around your eye area.
- Some Kiehls under eye wrinkle cream is beneficial for sensitive skin.
Disadvantages Of Kiehls Under Eye Wrinkle Cream
- This product seriously needs a built-in sunscreen complex therefore, if you need to use an eye cream during the day, this may not be able to provide that so take note.
- This product contains toxic ingredients, including phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs which are highly attracted to 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, which it can easily be contaminated with during manufacturing.
- The formula may be rid of fragrances but, remains laden with irritating ingredients that include butylene glycol and menthol.
- Among Kiehls under eye wrinkle cream reviews is a consumer who complained about how this product did not improve her skin at all and how, on the contrary, it actually dried up her skin.
Final Verdict : Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream is not for everyone, simply because not everybody requires an eye cream. If you do, make sure you know how your eye cream differs from your moisturizer because, sometimes, a good moisturizer is already enough.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."