Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Review: Does It Work?
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Description
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, US $43 for 0.5 fl. oz., is a product specially formulated to address the peculiar needs of skin around your eyes. More specifically, this product commits to deliver the following skin benefits:
- Intensely hydrate your skin, both instantly and over the longer term
- Improve your skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Improve skin synthesis
- Aid in rebuilding your skin’s surface layer to enhance protection from damage caused by environmental factors
- Revitalize skin cells by flooding it with new sources of energy to support your skin in carrying out repairs and rejuvenating processes
Kiehl’s, a brand managed by L’Oreal, began formulating its beauty products at the turn of the 20th century in New York and continues its apothecary branding to this day.
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Ingredients
- Copper PCA (Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid): A deeply penetrating humectant that has been demonstrated to have the capability of easily penetrating skin that is unbroken and perfectly intact, capture moisture from the environment, and keep hydrating your skin for hours following product application
- Calcium PCA: Supports rebuilding and restrengthening of your skin’s surface layer to make it more resistant to damage and from showing signs of skin aging, while also improving antioxidant protection to hold off further damage to your eye skin
- Adenosine: Stimulates collagen and elastin production by providing your skin cells additional source of energy to drive repairs and renewal mechanisms.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Adds to your skin’s natural hyaluronic acid content to bring in and store more moisture
- Caffeine: Enhance blood and nutrient flow to keep your eye area well nourised.
Use Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream with your day time and night time routines. Pat around the eyes then spread evenly with a massage.
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Advantages
- This formula is free from irritating fragrances that can even cause permanent damages to the skin matrix with repeated use.
- This product is formulated specially to treat skin around youreye area.
- Some Kiehls under eye wrinkle cream reviews share how they found this product beneficial for their skin.
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream Disadvantages
- This product seriously needs a built-in sunscreen complex therefore, if you need to use an eye cream during the day, this may not be able to provide that so take note.
- This product contains toxic ingredients, including phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, and PEGs which are highly attracted to 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, which it can easily be contaminated with during manufacturing.
- The formula may be rid of fragrances but, remains laden with irritating ingredients that include butylene glycol and menthol.
- Among Kiehls under eye wrinkle cream reviews is a consumer who complained about how this product did not improve her skin at all and how, on the contrary, it actually dried up her skin.
Kiehl’s Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream is not for everyone, simply because not everybody requires an eye cream. If you do, make sure you know how your eye cream differs from your moisturizer because, sometimes, a good moisturizer is already enough.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.