Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream Overview
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream is an anti-aging cream that also aims to brighten the skin complexion. It claims to be an effective alternative to surgery and has a Botox-like effect on the skin; the product contains a variety of proteins and botanical extracts and results are expected within 5 minutes.
The official website’s homepage showcases an exclusive brand endorsement by actress Courtney Cox Arquette, featuring photo and video of her testimonial, as well as an endorsement by Sephora. Aside from this there is no visual evidence provided on how effective the cream is supposed to be, but a short blurb on the product page states that in a consumer evaluation, 84% of women reported smoother skin.
The site provides an extensive FAQ and science guide (including photo results), on Kinerase products in general, and offers a guide on identifying counterfeit Kinerase products by listing a number of online vendors, as well as providing a physician finder tool that only lists reputable providers. You can also buy from the official site or by phone. As Kinerase is a large corporation, the company can be contacted by phone, mail or email and there is an option to register for the site’s newsletter.
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream – Product Description
The formula has four groups of active ingredients, which are extensive. Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (commonly used in hair conditioners), Soy Protein and Tripeptides all promote collagen production to increase skin firmness. Algae and Pullulan extracts protect against oxidative stress and tighten the skin; Gatuline and Acmella Oleracea extracts smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, and kinetin works as a catalyst for absorption of moisturising agents by the skin. The cream is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, rosacea-prone and acne-prone skin types.
All of this information can be found on the site, although it’s not clear whether or not this is a complete list. The site’s FAQ does provide more information on moisture-retention catalyst kinetin, which promotes moisture uptake and retention into the skin by up to 25% more within 24 weeks.
A single 30ml jar costs $150, and a similar cream specifically designed for the eye area is available at $95. The online store offers all products categorized by skin care regimen, but does not offer any money-back guarantee or free trial period.
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream Advantage
- Cheaper alternative to Botox, similar effects
- Good use of botanical extracts
- Easy brand recognition; some good online reviews (also reporting a pleasant, pineapple scent)
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream – Drawbacks
- High price
- Limited off-line availability
- No trial/money-back guarantee
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream – The Bottomline
While Kinerase does have a solid brand name recognition and is endorsed by a famous celebrity on their site, the independent online reviews have been drastically extreme – either people are seeing excellent results within 5 minutes, or are seeing nothing at all. The limited availability offline and the high price, added to the lack of a free trial/money-back offer leaves only the aforementioned brand recognition as a thoroughly positive aspect.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.