Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream?
Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream is an anti-aging cream that also aims to brighten the skin complexion.
The site provides an extensive FAQ and science guide (including photo results), on Kinerase products in general, and offers a guide on identifying counterfeit Kinerase products by listing a number of online vendors, as well as providing a physician finder tool that only lists reputable providers. You can also buy from the official site or by phone.
All of this information can be found on the site, although it’s not clear whether or not this is a complete list. A single 30ml jar costs $150.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream?
- Soy Protein and Tripeptides all promote collagen production to increase skin firmness.
- Algae and Pullulan extracts protect against oxidative stress and tighten the skin.
- Gatuline and Acmella Oleracea extracts smooth out finelines and wrinkles.
- Dimethicone This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Benefits Of Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream
- Cheaper alternative to Botox, similar effects. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
- Good use of botanical extracts.
- It smoothes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Disadvantages Of Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream
- High price.
- Limited off-line availability.
- No trial/money-back guarantee.
- This product contains alcohol.
How To Apply Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream
- Apply on Face and Neck at every morning.
- Do not get closer to the eye and avoid direct contact with lips.
Final Verdict : Kinerase Extreme Lift Face Cream
While Kinerase does have a solid brand name recognition and is endorsed by a famous celebrity on their site, the independent online reviews have been drastically extreme – either people are seeing excellent results within 5 minutes, or are seeing nothing at all. The limited availability offline and the high price, added to the lack of a free trial/money-back offer leaves only the aforementioned brand recognition as a thoroughly positive aspect.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."