As a company that attempts to restore a sense of normalcy to those suffering from Parkinson’s disease, Epileptic seizures and the side effects of chemotherapy, California-based Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, founded in 1994, seeks to restore healthy normalcy to the skin as well. The pharmaceutical manufacturer makes nearly 370 prescription and over-the-counter drugs to treat a host of neurological, dermatological and infectious diseases. Through its reach into several countries the company accomplishes meaningful improvement in the lives of its patients.
Kinerase, one of Valeant’s dermatological brands, restores the skin’s youthfulness without the invasive cosmetic tools of the trade. It boasts of a gentle and effective skincare line that scientifically improves roughness, skin tone and sun damage. Kinetin, which is derived from the blue anemone flower, is the same plant extract that keeps a plant’s leaves from drying out and visibly improves sun-damaged skin and provides moisture retention.
The Kinerase.com website, which brandishes the celebrity endorsement of Friends actor Courtney Cox, carries its reliance on the beneficial extracts of the blue anemone flower through the site’s blue and white color scheme. The clear navigation directs visitors to the company’s profile, the science behind the brand and the recommended skincare regimens. The Science page accessed from the About Kinerase tab reveals the company’s two main brands and clinical research results of their use. Not limited to the needs of the face, the website also offers links to supplements and sunscreens.
Kinerase – Product Description
Kinerase hosts over 30 products, nearly half of which require purchase from a dermatologist, designed to work together as a full skincare line. Among the offerings are items that target specific facial concerns. The two major lines focus on core care and pro therapy. Within the six different products the company has developed to benefit the eyes is Kinerase Under Eye Rescue. The $75 product delicately moisturizes and brightens the eye area andreduces puffiness and dark circles brought on by stressors in the environment. The .07 ounce tube uses Kinetin to benefit the skin’s texture and reduce the visual impact of aging. Eyeseryl Tetrapeptide relieves the eye’s dark circles. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3 reduces the wrinkle’s appearance near the eye while Aloe Vera provides a soothing touch that round out the product.
The media and celebrity endorsement may not just be for show since results from several third-party review outlets averaged ratings of near perfection.
- Kinerase’s Under Eye Rescue earns near perfect third-party reviews.
- The company incorporates the unique extracts of the blue anemone flower that bolster its effectiveness.
- The products are sold online and by numerous dermatologists which speak to its credibility.
- Kinerase offers a full skincare product line.
Kinerase – Drawbacks
- Nearly half of the products, those of the most intense variety, require purchase from a dermatologist.
- Deciding among Kinerase’s six varieties of skincare that target the eyes is confusing.
- At $75 for a .07 ounce, the Under Eye Rescue may be cost prohibitive for some.
Kinerase – The Bottomline
With favorable third-party reviews and dermatologist distributorship, Kinerase has plenty going for it without celebrity endorsements. However, Courtney Cox is a forty-something actor who has played a twenty-something character for a decade and unlike many pulled it off with high believability. A feat attributed to good genes and great skincare. No skincare company could ask for a stronger endorsement. Kinerase’s unique blue anemone flower extract garners attention and sets it apart from other products, making for another detail that supports its use. The Under Eye Rescue may be the life raft the eyes need.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."