Kleem Retinol Moisturizer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Kleem Moisturizer Overview:
Kleem Moisturizer is an age-defying advanced 2.5% Retinol face cream advertised to firm and tone the skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production to reduce fine lines and bring back the skin’s radiance. Each 1.7 fl. Oz. Jar is sold at around US$27. This anti-aging-cream Kleem Moisturizer review will let you know if this anti-aging cream moisturizer will suit your beauty needs.
About Kleem Moisturizer – Does It Really Work?
Kleem Retinol Moisturizer is manufactured by Kleem Organics, which is known as one of the best companies in the USA to produce natural supplements for boosting youthfulness and overall health.
Based on the claims of its manufacturer, Kleem Moisturizer:
- Hydrates, revitalizes, nourishes, and rejuvenates the skin.
- Uses a natural formula that has long been used to maintain skin health.
- Boosts skin elasticity and thickness.
- Supports healing.
- Provides deep moisture and 72-hour hydration to the skin to prevent dryness and damage.
- Reduces signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains natural and organic ingredients without harmful chemicals.
- Encourages elastin and collagen synthesis.
- Evens the skin texture and tone.
- Is Doctor Trusted and GMP compliant.
- Is Not Tested on Animals.
- Is Made in the USA.
What Are The Ingredients In Kleem Moisturizer?
The most notable Kleem Moisturizer ingredients include five bio-active ingredients proven to elicit anti-aging and nourishing effects on the skin. These are:
- 2.5% retinol: This is a derivative of vitamin A and is one of the best natural ingredients used in the formula. The 2.5% concentration is known as the right proportion that makes it safe and better able to give healthy skin. It is scientifically proven to stimulate collagen and elastin production, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, treat acne and acne scars, reverse the effects of sun damage, and improve the skin texture at a cellular level.
- Hyaluronic acid: This component provides overall skin health by allowing the skin to lock in high amounts of moisture for a longer period of time.
- Vitamin E: This vitamin is an antioxidant derived from plant extracts and fights free radical damage and renews the skin.
- Green Tea and Jojoba Oil: The combined effect of these last two active ingredients encourage the renewal and turnover of healthy skin cells while also protecting from free radical damage.
Directions To Use:
After washing your face with a gentle cleanser, pat your skin dry. Apply a small amount of Kleem Retinol Moisturizer on the face using the fingertips and massage gently until fully absorbed. For best results, use as a part of your nighttime routine. If you want to use it in the morning, make sure to apply it with sunscreen.
- Improves the skin quality, tone, and texture.
- Enhances the skin’s elasticity.
- Elicits instant, long-lasting effects.
- Reduces the depth and appearance of wrinkles.
- Moisturizes the skin.
- Some users find the scent to be unpleasant
- Works best only when used along with the vitamin C serum and not on its own
- Can worsen symptoms or cause breakouts for dry and oily skin
Does Kleem Moisturizer Have Any Side-Effects?
The manufacturer claims no Kleem Moisturizer side-effects. However, the active ingredient Retinol is known to sometimes cause short-term allergic reactions characterized by burning, itching, dryness, redness, flaking, and uncomfortable tightness of the skin.
The Kleem Moisturizer is made with natural and organic ingredients known to moisturize, rejuvenate, and nourish the skin to help fight the signs of aging. While it can actually moisturize, many other users complained of dryness, oiliness, and breakouts. This is something to consider especially if you have dry, sensitive skin.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."