Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Kneipp Eye Cream Overview:
Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation, US $30 for a 0.50 fl. oz., is an eye treatment solution made with a concoction suited for the eye area and appropriate for the vegan lifestyle.
About Kneipp Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Kneipp, a global brand established in Germany in 1890. All products under this label are manufactured in Germany and distributed worldwide in at least 23 other countries, including the USA, Japan, and mostly in European countries. The company has business interests in the food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. Across its businesses, Kneipp’s philosophy remains centered on the principles of sustainability, healthy, and high quality.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fades the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves your skin’s texture, making the surface appear smoother and more supple to touch.
- Enhance your skin’s antioxidant protection, making it more resilient to damage but also more revitalized.
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content while nutrients are also being replenished to help your skin bounce back to its ideal state of health.
- Improves the rate, efficiency, and quality of skin regeneration and turnovers.
What Are The Ingredients In Kneipp Eye Cream?
- Drosophyllum (Hibiscus) Extract: It protects your collagen fibers from prematurely breaking down as it also renders its protective antioxidant protection to keep your skin better shielded against free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil): It is made up of essential fatty acids that deliver a soothing and calming effect on your skin, relieving it multiple signs of inflammation which evens out your skin tone, while simultaneously supporting your skin’s natural repair and healing mechanisms.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It closely resembles your skin’s natural sebum, making it become easily absorbed and assimilated by your skin in numerous processes that bring about skin repair and renewal.
- Candelilla Cera: It boosts your skin’s moisture content as it simultaneously coats your skin’s surface layer to protect it as well as to keep moisture from escaping from your skin’s surface and into the atmosphere.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A Vitamin E derivative, it delivers a soothing relief on chronically dry and inflamed skin, most especially, and works to rebuild and fortify your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil: It contains Vitamin E and essential fatty acids that enhances the quality and speed of cellular mechanisms involved in healing and regenerating your skin.
Directions To Use:
Apply Kneipp Eye Cream as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens. Always use this product over skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned. Layer under your thicker face cream.
- Kneipp Eye Cream does not contain animal-derived ingredients, paraffins, silicones or mineral oils.
- This product is rid of parabens, toxic chemicals once widely used as product preservatives, which have been repeatedly demonstrated to cause abnormalities in hormone levels and, subsequently, lead to diseases, most notably those of the reproductive organs.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the peculiar requirements of mature and aging skin.
- This product is not very easily accessible.
- Kneipp Eye Cream reviews indicate that some people can get allergic reactions from this formula.
Does Kneipp Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients stabilizers, fillers, and benzyl salicylate.
Kneipp Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Kneipp Eye Cream reviews read:
- “This eye contour is fluid, light. it does not spread very quickly and remains a bit ‘on the surface, but once dried, not sticky and can be covered without problems with makeup…I would not have minded something citrusy and more intense but it is very good anyway. the price is great. unfortunately I will not be able to use it because after a while the sweet almond oil and / or the avocado oil have triggered an allergic reaction (I am intolerant to nickel.) ” — Martina Gebhardt on Ecco-Verde
- “Excellent eye contour with a very pleasant scent of rosemary, not greasy and well moisturized. ” — User Review on Ecco-Verde
Kneipp Eye Cream’s mostly naturally derived ingredients can be very attractive. However, just because it’s cleaner than most other similar products in the market, it doesn’t automatically mean it performs better at relieving your skin of multiple signs of damage and aging.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.