What Is Kneipp Eye Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation, US $30 for a 0.50 fl. oz., is an eye treatment solution made with a concoction suited for the eye area and appropriate for the vegan lifestyle. Although there are very few reviews online to back the companies claims.
This product is brought to you by Kneipp, a global brand established in Germany in 1890. All products under this label are manufactured in Germany and distributed worldwide in at least 23 other countries, including the USA, Japan, and mostly in European countries.
The company has business interests in the food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics industries. Across its businesses, Kneipp’s philosophy remains centered on the principles of sustainability, healthy, and high quality.
Kneipp Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fades the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improves your skin’s texture, making the surface appear smoother and more supple to touch.
- Enhance your skin’s antioxidant protection, making it more resilient to damage but also more revitalized.
What Are The Ingredients In Kneipp Eye Cream?
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil): It is made up of essential fatty acids that deliver a soothing and calming effect on your skin, relieving it multiple signs of inflammation which evens out your skin tone, while simultaneously supporting your skin’s natural repair and healing mechanisms.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It closely resembles your skin’s natural sebum, making it become easily absorbed and assimilated by your skin in numerous processes that bring about skin repair and renewal. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Candelilla Cera: It boosts your skin’s moisture content as it simultaneously coats your skin’s surface layer to protect it as well as to keep moisture from escaping from your skin’s surface and into the atmosphere.
- Tocopheryl Acetate: A Vitamin E derivative, it delivers a soothing relief on chronically dry and inflamed skin, most especially, and works to rebuild and fortify your skin’s natural protective barrier.
How To Apply Kneipp Eye Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggests:
- Apply Kneipp Eye Cream as part of your morning and evening skin care regimens.
- Always use this product over skin that has been freshly cleansed and toned.
- Layer under your thicker face cream.
Benefits Of Kneipp Eye Cream
- Kneipp Eye Cream does not contain animal-derived ingredients, paraffin, silicones or mineral oils.
- This product is rid of parabens, toxic chemicals once widely used as product preservatives, which have been repeatedly demonstrated to cause abnormalities in hormone levels and, subsequently, lead to diseases, most notably those of the reproductive organs.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the peculiar requirements of mature and aging skin. Although there are very few reviews online.
Disadvantages Of Kneipp Eye Cream
- This product is not very easily accessible.
- Kneipp Eye Cream reviews indicate that some people can get allergic reactions from this formula.
- This product can cause skin dryness.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Does Kneipp Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients stabilizers, fillers, and benzyl salicylate.
You May Also Want To Read – Biopelle Tensage Radiance Eye Cream
Final Verdict: Kneipp Eye Cream Reactivation
Kneipp Eye Cream’s mostly naturally derived ingredients can be very attractive. However, just because it’s cleaner than most other similar products in the market, it doesn’t automatically mean it performs better at relieving your skin of multiple signs of damage and aging.