Kojic Acid Cream Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Kojic Acid Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Kojic Acid Cream is a skin whitening cream, the primary active ingredient of which is kojic acid, a well-known skin lightening ingredient derived from a type of mushroom that works by inhibiting melanin formation on either target dark spots or, on overall skin complexion.
However, there is no information available about this product’s manufacturer which makes it impossible to evaluate its maker’s track record in formulating and distributing skin lightening and other skin care products.
Kojic Acid Cream – Does it really work?
This product works by delivering kojic acid, derived from fungi, with a dearth of studies proving its ability to inhibit melanin formation and bring about faded dark marks and a brighter overall skin tone. This formula can work even on naturally lighter skin tones by evening out the complexion and promoting a healthier looking appearance of skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its fairer overall appearance:
- Enhance your skin’s tone and lighten your overall complexion.
- Improve the appearance of your dark skin imperfections.
- Help fade the look of hyper pigmented areas of your skin.
- Enhance the healthy look of your skin to help your skin give off a natural glow and radiance that is long-lasting
- Deliver a safe skin lightening mechanism with the use of kojic acid to serve as a viable alternative to many other skin lightening products that are laden with toxic ingredients.
What are the Ingredients in Kojic Acid Cream?
- Kojic Acid: Naturally derived from fungi, this ingredient acts on hyper pigmentation by inhibiting the production of melanin by blocking enzymes that regulate its production, causing this product to fade dark marks and brighten your overall skin tone with regular, long-term use.
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.However it causes Redness and warm feeling of the skin, or flushing.
Benefits of Kojic Acid Cream
- This product uses only kojic acid, a completely naturally derived ingredient whitens skin relatively much safer than other skin lightening active ingredients. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The skin lightening function of kojic acid has been well established and credibly demonstrated in multiple studies, leaving no question to its ability to inhibit melanin formation and to lighten dark marks and overall skin tone.
- The formula is not laden with toxic ingredients like mercury and hydroquinone, active skin lightening ingredients that have already been banned in many countries around the world.
Disadvantages of Kojic Acid Cream
- There is no firsthand information available about this product which makes it impossible to establish reliable claims made about this product as well as accountability of manufacturer for product results.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network even online, and there is a higher probability that this product will not be accessible in many territories.
- Kojic Acid Cream reviews by users are not available, making it impossible to gauge user experience and perception about this product’s effectiveness in delivering results vis-a-vis product claims.
Does Kojic Acid Cream have any Side Effects?
- In the absence of any information about either this product’s primary ingredients or full list of ingredients, there is no way to make an assessment about the safety of this product’s formula. As for kojic acid, there is no available information that demonstrates or that finds kojic acid unsafe for topical use.
How to apply Kojic Acid Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Kojic Acid Cream must only be applied on skin that has been thoroughly cleansed and tone.
- Apply product on affected areas of your skin. If an overall fairer skin is desired, spread the product all over your face, including on your neck and chest.
- When using any product for the first time, always make sure to perform a patch test to check for any adverse reaction to any component of this product.
- When using any skin whitening cream, make sure to use sunscreen religiously during the day because several ingredients of these products are likely to cause skin to become more photosensitive.
Final Verdict: Kojic Acid Cream
Kojic Acid Cream is a straight forward skin lightening cream with no indication of any added function other than to promote your skin’s overall lighter and fairer skin tone. The big trouble is that there is hardly any information available about this product — no manufacturer information, no product ingredients list, and no reliable information about official product claims. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."