Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum Review: Should You Buy This Hyaluronic Acid Serum?
Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum Overview
Korres 3D DEFEYE GRAVITY Super Eye Serum Sculpting, Firming & Lifting, US $65, is a lifting hyaluronic acid serum specially formulated to firm skin of the upper eyelid.
About Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by the skin care company that is strongly founded on Greek traditions concerning beauty — Korres. This label brands itself to be pro-sustainable and promotes product safety above all. From generations after generations of Greek know-how passed on to the present day, this brand brings to you skin care that draws from ancient Greek homeopathic medicine.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Reawaken your eye area and relieve it of tired look.
- Significantly reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin.
- De-puffs your puffy eyes to smoothen and lighten your eye area.
- Fade your dark circles.
- Improve skin firmness and elasticity.
What Are The Ingredients In Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum?
- DEFEYE GRAVITY™ COMPLEX: The key proprietary complex in this product, this consists of Black Pine Extract known for its resilience against extreme weather changes, and a combination of Holy Herb Extract, amino acids and copper, all of which promote firmer and stronger skin
- ElastiLift-3DTM Complex: : Consists of peptides that restructure your skin and improves skin synthesis which fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s moisture content by attracting moisture both from surrounding tissues and from the atmosphere
- Antioxidants: Led by Epigallocathechin Gallate, one of the most powerful antioxidants that can be naturally derived from green tea
- Oat Kernel Extract: Promotes a better moisturized skin, it also calms various forms of skin irritation to give you a better, more even toned skin
Directions to Use
Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum is recommended for day and night application. After cleansing and toning, dot and spread evenly on skin around your eye area while massaging and occasionally tapping to pack in more product into your skin.
- Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum does not contain phenoxyethanol, parabens, silicones, petrolatum, and mineral oils, all of which can harm your skin and your general health.
- Firming & Lifting 3D Eye Serum Reviews attest to this product’s capability to deliver immediate improvements as well as longer-term, buildable results.
- This product is available via a limited distribution channel.
- Firming & Lifting 3d Eye Serum Reviews indicate that different people respond differently to this product.
Does Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate.
Korres 3D Sculpting Firming & Lifting Super Eye Serum scores high on ingredient safety, has evidence to demonstrate product potency, and uses proprietary ingredients that have been researched and scientifically formulated. Unfortunately, the manufacture forgot to make sure that this product wasn’t laden with fragrance ingredients, one of the most common allergens that can cause mild to severe cases of skin irritations and allergic reactions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."