Korres Black Pine Antiwrinkle Night Cream Review: Is it effective?
For a quick skin recovery to restore better skin appearance, firmer skin, and enhanced overall skin health, Korres Black Pine Antiwrinkle Night Cream, US $68 for 40 ml, commits to these and more. It is a product that leaves your skin with a silkier surface and better moisturized deeper layers that power rejuvenation and regeneration, as it also corrects and fights saggy skin.
Made with several patented ingredients, this product is formulated by Korres, the products of which are based on ancient homeopathic practices in Greece that are based on naturally derived treatments for your skin.
- Patented Natural Hexapeptide 11: A multifunctional peptide that protects skin cells, promotes better coordination among them which, in turn, helps speed up skin repair mechanisms, and helps hold on to moisture for longer
- Patented Black Pine Polyphenol: Significantly smoothens your skin, makes it appear firmer, and helps fight free radical damage
- Patented Spilanthes Acmella Active Extract: Has naturally soothing anti-inflammatory benefits that relieves your skin of irritation and swelling while also promoting a better fortified surface layer
- Patented Blend of Natural Oligosaccharides and Patented Black Tea Active Agent: Significantly boost your skin’s antioxidant levels as it promotes better resilience from damage, including those caused by UV, free radicals, oxidative stress, and pollution
- Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil: An emollient, it helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels as it supports skin renewal
- Lactic Acid: Improves your skin’s response to damage by causing a mild top layer exfoliation that stimulates your skin cells to produce higher levels of collagen and elastin fibers
Use Korres Black Pine Antiwrinkle Night Cream with your evening skincare routine, and only with freshly cleansed and toned skin. Wear this product on its own or, layer with other Korres serums and moisturizers, making sure to start with the most lightweight ingredients first and then ending with the thickest formulas in the bunch.
- Recommended by manufacturer for use on all skin types, including on sensitive skin
- Formula is free from parabens, sulfates, phthalates, petrolatum, silicones and mineral oil
- A consumer study implemented for 2 weeks revealed that all subjects agreed their skin’s elasticity, overall health, and softness improved
- The same study showed that, after 8 weeks of product application, all subjects agreed that the product firmed up their skin and made it smoother to the touch
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin commonly used as preservatives in personal care products but, which can suffer your overall health and well-being
- Product contains fragrance ingredients, one of top three categories of ingredients labeled as highly irritating for any skin type
- Some key ingredients have little evidence of actual skin benefits to provide for your skin other than their skin conditioning and antioxidant properties
Korres Black Pine Antiwrinkle Night Cream sounds amazingly powerful in restoring your skin’s health and beauty while you sleep. At the end of the day, the results depend on how well this product complements your skin and its most pressing treatment and rejuvenation requirements
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."