KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum Review: Should You Buy This serum?
Korres Saffron Elixir Serum Overview:
KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum is a skin care serum formula that helps to erase aging signs, and increase the skin resistance to damages. It is formulated using natural ingredients and it is free from parabens, silicone and phthalates. It is gentle on skin, and suitable for use by vegetarians.
This serum is ideal for use on all skin types including: combination, sensitive, normal, acne prone, oily, mature and dry types. Korres Saffron Elixir Serum was developed to address free radicals and aging signs, but it also delivers other benefits that lead to improved skin health.
This formula will increase the skin firmness and completely get rid of wrinkles and fine lines. It also soothes the skin, smoothen, moisturize and brighten the complexion. From the reviews available online, this serum will restore the skin youthfulness and give a healthy glow.
This serum is sold online through various selected outlets, and the price depends on where you buy it. Sephora sells it at a price of $98.
About Korres Saffron Elixir Serum- Does It Really Work?
This serum is infused with antioxidants and other essential ingredients, which helps to fight aging signs and protect the skin from damages. It is manufactured by accompany using the brand name Korres. This company is known of producing beauty products and it have developed this serum after consultation with dermatologists.
Korres Saffron Elixir Serum is gentle on skin, and it works on all skin types to deliver numerous benefits. It will increase the skin elasticity and firmness, leading to elimination of aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines. It has the ability to hydrate the skin, balance the tone and clear skin discoloration. This serum will also acts as antioxidant, and protect the skin from damages caused by free radicals.
What Are The Ingredients In Korres Saffron Elixir Serum?
The ingredients used in this product are obtained from natural sources and are free from sulfates, parabens and other synthetic substances. Korres Saffron Elixir Serum ingredients are:
- Beta glucans– it increases the skin resistance to damages and help to clear all the visible aging signs.
- Tamarind seed polysaccharides and oat- it soothes the skin, smoothen, soften, moisturize and increase firmness.
- Hyaluronic acid- it increases the skin moisture and keep it hydrated all through.
- Peptides- it boosts collagen production and help to eliminate aging signs.
- Water- it boosts the skin hydration and help to dissolve other ingredients.
- Glycerin– it smoothens the skin and keeps it hydrated.
Directions To Use:
This serum is applied on the skin in the morning and at night. Use daily for optimum benefits.
- It boosts the skin hydration.
- It acts as antioxidant and protect the skin from free radicals.
- It increases skin elasticity and firmness.
- It works on all skin types.
- It has numerous positive reviews.
- It soothes, smoothen and soften the skin.
- It improves the skin texture. It helps to eliminate aging signs.
- It boosts the skin radiance.
- The dosage of ingredients is not given.
- Some ingredients may cause skin irritation.
Does Korres Saffron Elixir Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Korres Saffron Elixir Serum side effects are caused by some of the harsh ingredients used. They may present as irritation and allergic reactions.
KORRES Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir Serum will; help to restore the skin youthfulness and radiance, it is lightweight, and it absorbs immediately and deliver instant results. This formula is manufactured using natural ingredients and it works on all skin types.
Its use might help to get rid of aging signs, provide antioxidant protection and keep the skin hydrated. It may also sooth the skin and increases the firmness.
However, some ingredients used might cause allergic reactions. It is advisable to first test this serum on a small area of your skin, and see how the skin will react.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: