KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser Overview:
KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser US $45 for a 1.01 oz. bottle, is a lightweight moisturizer that rehydrates and re-energizes your skin at the same time.
About KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by KORRES, the skin care company that emulates centuries old Greek traditions in homeopathic medicine to rejuvenate and restore your skin back to its more youthful state and appearance. Product safety is at the heart of KORRES, the brand that strives to give you “cleaner” products that promote beauty without the compromises.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Prime your skin for makeup, smoothening out your skin’s texture and enhancing how makeup blends with your skin.
- Dramatically raise your skin’s antioxidant levels to improve protection against skin damaging free radicals and other environmental factors.
- Hyper hydrate your skin to relieve it of irritations brought about by chronically dry skin and prevent it from drying out.
What Are The Ingredients In KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser?
- Wild Rose Oil: Delivers deep moisturizing and intense hydration to soothe your skin, and, with regular product application, smoothens your skin’s texture, and evens out discolorations.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate: Also Vitamin C, it significantly raises your skin’s antioxidant levels, re-energizes your skin, revitalizes your pores, and restores the optimal functioning of your skin cells.
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract: Derived from a desert plant, it has natural moisture retention properties that help your skin stay hydrated over a longer period of time.
- Turmeric Extract: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieves various forms of skin irritation and promotes a more even skin tone.
Directions To Use:
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser must be applied only on freshly and thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. Apply on face and neck before putting on your makeup.
- KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser is made with 96.9 per cent naturally-derived ingredients.
- This product does not contain ethanolamines, parabens, silicones, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and petrolatum.
- This product has been specially formulated to go well under makeup so you can be sure that your makeup stays on and does not slide.
- This product contains strong fragrance ingredients which may not make it ideal for use over sensitive and chronically irritated skin.
- KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser reviews indicate that this product can cause skin to breakout.
Does KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using KORRES Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients due to denatured alcohol and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
KORRES Wild Rose Moisturiser contains a highly potent dose of Vitamin C that can instantly relieve your skin’s dullness and lifelessness. It has a rather simplistic primary objective, that is, to help makeup cling better onto skin by priming your skin well prior to makeup application. It can do what it promises to do. Unfortunately, the fragrance can be too overwhelming and might be too irritating for your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."