Korres Wild Rose Brightening Sleeping Facial Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial?
Korres’ Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial is an unique brightening night cream that erases wrinkles, brightens skin for an even tone, and moisturizes for a soft, touchable feel. Wild rose oil replenishes moisture to plump up and smooth out skin for a wrinkle-reducing effect. Vitamin C works to minimize discolorations and even out your skin tone by reducing the appearance of dark age spots.
Korres calls itself the Modern Greek Apothecary because the family-based business’s formulas are built on an old Greek traditional, healing drink. The company strives to combine old traditional medicinal plant extracts with innovative modern technologies.
The manufacturer sells the product directly through their site for $48.00.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial?
The list below is the key ingredients. The full, substantial list is made readily available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Wild Rose Oil: Plant extract that repairs and softens skin while reducing wrinkles.
- Stabilized Vitamin C: Minimizes discolorations like age spots.
- 15% Rose Water: Hydrator.
- Imperata Cylindrica Extract: Powerful moisturizer derived from a plant.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Powerful moisturizer that also stimulates collagen production. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
How To Apply Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
As guided by manufacturer:
- Apply the souffle-like cream every night to the skin of your face and neck, avoiding the eyes.
- Do not rinse.
- Wear to bed.
Benefits Of Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce visibility of dark age spots.
- Soften and nourish skin. Although Many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product has a strong smell.
- This product may lead to certain skin allergies.
- The use of this product may cause skin breakouts.
Final Verdict : Korres Wild Rose Vitamin C Brightening Sleeping Facial
The product is not in an affordable price for a 1.35 fl. oz. bottle, which is smaller than many other similar products around the same price. Korres works with an independent scientific board of professionals that research and test all of the active ingredients used in their products.
The cream is available through the manufacturer and major retailers like Sephora.
There are many anti-aging night cream products available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."