Kumaara Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Kumaara?
Kumaara is a new eye area treatment available via the internet that addresses a number of different eye skin care problems.Although the main area for treatment appears to be the reduction of dark circles, Kumaara also promises to reduce wrinkles, smooth skin and eliminate puffiness and under eye bags. Although the manufacture fails to provide the complete list of ingredients.
Kumaara – Does It Really Work?
Kumaara is an eye skin treatment designed for day and evening use. The total package contains three separate products: Luminizing Eye Treatment, Daily Anti-oxidant Eye Serum and Radiant Finish Concealer which is available in two skin shades, light/medium and medium/dark.
The Kumaara formula combines natural anti-oxidant ingredients and patented skin care substances. It is not clear how many ingredients are actually in each product as no product label is provided. According to the information, Kumaara contains Indian Gooseberry, Hibiscus, Goji Berry, Passionflower and Acai berry (a popular ‘Superfood’). It also benefits from Haloxyl, to treat dark circles; Eyeseryl, a protein to treat puffiness; Matrixyl 3000, to stimulate repair; the flavanoid Actiflow and lastly, Oligogeline which forms a protective barrier for the skin.
No instructions are provided regarding how the different products should be used, although it seems one cream is for night use, the serum for daytime use and the concealer used as part of the regular make-up routine.
What Are The Ingredients In Kumaara?
There is no proper information available of the ingredients mentioned in the product on the official website as on any other third party website.
Benefits Of Kumaara
- Kumaara contains powerful anti-oxidant ingredients.
- The treatment includes a cosmetic concealer to instantly improve the appearance of dark circles. Although there are limited reviews backing up this claim.
- This product provides smooth coverage.
Disadvantages Of Kumaara
- No application instructions are provided
- No FAQ section is included on the site
- The information regarding the Ayurveda origins seems exaggerated and unnecessary
- No ingredient amounts are listed
- Kumaara is only available directly from the website
Final Verdict : Kumaara
Kumaara seems to be an effective product on the whole although it is doubtful that it can result in ‘younger looking eyes in days’. However, the fact that the consumer can use a dark circle concealer while waiting for results is good, as is the fact that the daytime formula can be conveniently used under makeup. Although there is no proper information about the ingredients and reviews backing up the claims mentioned or stated by the manufacture.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."