La Dermanique Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is La Dermanique?
La Dermanique is marketed as a natural and affordable solution to younger-looking skin. It is an anti-aging serum that is said to offer fast results. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Within 24 hours, it is said to reduce wrinkles by up to 10% while improving skin hydration by up to 17%. The advanced formulation is offered through a free trial online. However, you have to read the terms and conditions of the free trial offer carefully since there are some complaints from people who have signed up for it.
The manufacturer of La Dermanique is unknown and there is also no information where the company is based. It is also not stated where the product is made. There are many complaints because of the free trial offer since no terms and conditions can be found on websites offering the free trial. According to the complaints, before two weeks, their credit cards were charged almost $100 and they were not able to get their money back. There are also complaints stating their credit cards were charged even after they called to cancel subscription.
La Dermanique- Does it Work?
The anti-aging formulation is said to utilize Matrixyl 3000 which is a well-known and proven anti-aging peptide. It boosts the production of collagen and restores the youthful qualities of the skin including its elasticity. The product also contains nutrients that nourish the skin and improve skin health. It also utilizes the power of antioxidants to protect against one of the top causes of rapid aging which is free radical damage. The formulation signals cells of the skin to repair itself which helps in slowing down the progress of skin aging.
La Dermanique Claims To Do-
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhance the natural repair process of the skin
- Hydrate the skin and trap in moisture to help protect it from damage
- Combat the effects of stress on the skin
La Dermanique Active Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000 – This active ingredient has a powerful effect in stimulating the skin’s production of collagen. This results to better elasticity and also has a lifting effect on the skin which makes it more youthful in texture and appearance. Matrixyl 3000 is currently one of the top active ingredients in anti-aging skin care products.
- Vitamins– it contains vitamins A, C and E which are the most effective anti-aging vitamins today. Vitamin A helps improve collagen production while vitamins C and E are powerful antioxidants that protect the skin from premature aging. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Lipoic Acid– it is also an antioxidant that protects skin cells from oxidative stress damage. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect which helps in slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Coenzyme Q10– This ingredient nourishes the cells of the skin and it also stimulates repair at the DNA level which results to rapid regeneration of skin cells enhancing its tone and complexion.
- Ceramide-2– It keeps the skin supple and tight by capturing moisture.
- Beta Glucan– this ingredient is said to be a topical immune boosted that protects the skin from stress, pollution and other causes of rapid aging.
Benefits of La Dermanique
- It contains antioxidants that help protect the skin. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The formulation includes active ingredients that are proven to simulate collagen production
- It is designed to hydrate the skin thoroughly to help slow down the aging process
- There are good feedbacks saying it is effective
Disadvantages of La Dermanique
- The product is not proven to be effective and safe by an independent laboratory
- There are complaints because of the free trial offer and the auto shipment program that comes with it
- It is very expensive at around $100 if you don’t cancel subscription on time
- The product is from an unscrupulous skin care company
- There are many complaints saying it is ineffective and the free trial entails deceitful practices
How to apply La Dermanique
- Wash your face using any cleanser then dry it thoroughly. Apply small dots all over your face and neck then massage gently onto your skin to enhance absorption.
- Allow the formula to dry completely before the application of other products on your skin. Use in the morning and evening.
Final Verdict: La Dermanique
La Dermanique is just an average anti-aging skin care product being sold online. The best feature is the free trial offer but there are complaints regarding it. You have to read the terms and conditions carefully to prevent getting your credit card charged about $100 every month. The product contains proven anti-aging ingredients including a powerful peptide and antioxidants. Return policy is not mentioned in official website.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."