La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water Review: Is It Worth Buying?
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water Description
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water, US $90 for 200 ml, purifies and deep hydrates your skin in one step. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin, with regular product use
- Complement your regular cleanser in wiping out excess oil, dirt and makeup from your skin
- Take off your makeup easily in one swipe
- Get cleansing throughout the day, when you need one, without the need for water and a cleanser
- Dissolve makeup and other impurities to make it easier to clear your skin
La Mer by Estée Lauder, is a brand built around The Miracle Broth, a proprietary complex of minerals from marine resources, that has been activated by light and sound waves to soothe skin and bring back its youthful appearance.
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water Ingredients
- La Mer’s Miracle Broth: Consists of minerals derived from marine resources which have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, that includes Vitamins C, E and B12, to help your skin recover from damage as it also brings back your skin’s energy levels to hasten skin renewal
- Marine micelles: Attract impurities found on your skin, binds these together and then loosens these up to be eliminated from your skin with every swipe
Use La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water after a cleanse or, anytime during the day to get fresh, clear face anytime you feel you need to purify. Soak a cotton pad with the product then, gently swipe it across your face to take off all the impurities with or without a cleanse.
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water Advantages
- Micellar water offers a great way for you to deep cleanse your skin even when you’re on-the-go, without unnecessarily stripping off your skin’s natural oils, that’s because micellar water uses only soft water that should not dry out your skin.
- This product is packed with antioxidants that help bring back your skin cells’ energy levels and relieve you of your tired look.
- A La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water review highlighted the lightweight feel of the formula on the skin and the hydrating after effect it brings.
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water Disadvantages
- This product contains seriously strong and harsh fragrances that can be severely irritation for any type of skin.
- The product formula is infused with other highly irritating ingredients that include butyene glycol and synthetic colorants, and use toxic chemicals like phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin, as a preservative.
- This product is too expensive when compared with other similar products out in the market now.
- A La Mer Cleansing Micellar Water review posted by a consumer highlighted that this product dried out her skin and barely stripped off the makeup on her face.
La Mer The Cleansing Micellar Water would have been a good attention to your routine if only for the inherently beneficial properties of micellar water. Yet, those micellar qualities are not unique to this product and, yes, we suggest that you check out other brands first before you buy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: